India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

11th October 2004 (Page 5)

Nupur Groupbie
Nupur
Nupur

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

hmmm nice....so jassi is gonna say "yes" finally!!!! great update deadly, thank you.

I thought armaan called ghana to tell her abolut kohinoor as that will really get jassi in trouble.. (she is the CEO as well as owner of kohinoor) guess upaewalene use thodi akal de di and he didnt say anything!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
 mystic your optimistic view is better if tony and diya want to do something different or i can already see a hurricane of premaritals, extramaritals, illegitimacy,rivers of tears, people diging holes for themselves (armaan)and others(jassi). people sacrificing everything for love(purab) and transcending to godly levels,bratty and irritating sidekicks(mallika,puru,ila,billu,pari) and all knowing wise(bebe, amrit,nandu,hm) headed our way
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Actually it looked like Armaan's interview will be shown after this..... I am not able to decide from the update that if Armaan knew anything about Sheetal's interview being aired or not? He might have given some other information (??) to Gehna and Gehna might be still working on it (may be deciding upon it's trueness).

In the meantime she might have gone to Sheetal to interview her about her decision of giving contract to Gulmohar and aired that one. 

And in the future Gehna might never air Armaan's interview but will let Jassi know about it or something......

I don't believe that Armaan can give in to press so easily ( even if he has some plan in his mind).

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
also why is jassi thanking armaan....it was not his interview that redeemed her but sheetals and sheetal made it clear that she did not like armaan.i doubt she would go to the pain of giving interview for jassi on request of armaan.
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

I think there is much more to the meeting that Armaan had with Ghana, and they might show it later - 'A reason' for Armaan being nice to Jassi or they will show a flashback to Ghana and Armaan's meeting where Ghana refuses to mention anything derogatory about Jassi because she felt that Jassi was being framed.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

. We all know that Jassi will achieve her target, but they can show her achieving her target in a more realistic way.

how about actually opening up those stores, working with aryan for success, may be even doing some sort of tie-ups with 3t instead of grabbing contract left and right with very little effort. if getting contracts was so easy, i wonder what armaan was so worried about or maybe everybody was just waiting for jassi to be ceo before they finalize the deals(armaan ki shakal pasand nahi aa rahi thiWink)

Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

wow... jassi finally agreeing to marry purab. im amazed, but im scared that armaan will break them up sometime. hopefully, that wont happen at all.

thanks for the update, deadly.

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

thanks Deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was another gr8 update!!!

Also, great analysis Mystica! Hopefully the "optimistic" one will come true Smile

Go to top