Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Oh ! one more tbing ! If I was Purab I would have dragged Jassi to the mandir then and there when she has made up her mind. I hope Purab does that. 😉
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Deadly.

How stupid of Mallika...she should have looked at those files once..

Jassi is becoming unpredictable...how could she say yes like that and also feel shy...as though she was in love😆

pj04 thumbnail

i can't breathe.....gulp......g...ulp.....this is really happening😕.i still can't believe it. all this while jassi is sending mixed signals.....purab is suddenly hesitant to bring up the issue😕(this is what he wanted right...?????) and jassi wants to tell him as soon as possible as if nazar lag jayegi ya villian(ARMAAN) aa jayega ya uska decision phir badal jayega.

yeh kyaaaa....ho raha hai. why did armaan help jassi after all this and sending press after jassi. what sort of perverse and diabolical plan is he cooking up now.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

exactly deadly!!!!!!!!!

purub should marry jassi right now coz we cannot believe that girl !

yashika thumbnail

gr8 upate deadly. thanx

i am just wondering as to why did armaan have seehtal ambuja spk to aaj tak. why wld he want sheetal to praise jassi on national television, for pete's sake ? just makes no bloody sense ! or may be it was purab who arranged it and armaan is just taking credit for it. God! what a mess !

But it was quite nauseating to see jassi gushing and thanking her Armaan sir for all his help and support (just like old days). Gosh ! the girl is supposed to be so brainy but just can't see her Armaan sir for what he really is, a complete spineless, decietful jerk.

also, the way jassi said 'i will say yes to purab' .......so clinically without any emotions..........yuk...as if she is going to do some ahsaan or something on him by doing so .....

anyways, get ready for an overdose of sick conspiracies and decietful behaviour from Armaan suri to stop P&J's marriage.......seems inevitable now (i mean the deciet and dhokha part...)🤢

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi

i would again like to say she had started liking him long back (remember when purub proposed her) it was only bcoz of that Armaan😡 whao confused her about Purub she mistook him and her

i have to agree, i always thought that jassi would have said yes or at least considered it if armaan had not created the misunderstanding, she likes him immensely, she has always given him more preference in her life then anybody else(so much that at one time billu and nandu got jealous.....that has to mean something).her comfort level with him is very high(plz..... i would die with embarrasment if i had to talk about my family trying to hitch me ,with my best friend). she even shares the feelings and problems she is not comfortable sharing with her parents, gang and nandu.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dont get it Armaan calls Ghehna for an interview and when she comes he refuses to give one .I think he really needs to go to a psychiartist .All his stunts are going above my head 😡
yashika thumbnail

nishi, he sure was looking 'HOT' in red shirt. ooooooooooh i am still gasping for breath.......koi mujhe sambhalo.....😉

Originally posted by: nishi

thanks deadly

and in todays episode purub was looking very hot in red shirt and somehow i felt that jassi has really started dreaming about purub

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh no, i am so upset, how can jassi do that?😭 well all of u are happy i don't want to upset u guy with my complaining. Congragulation to all Purab's fans.
pj04 thumbnail

lots of inconsistencies...... tony and diya need to make more sense

1)sheetal is suddenly impressed with jassi when a few episodes before she was gushing over purab

2)armaan sends press after jassi and then rescues her

3)raj has vanished, i wonder how armaan is operating

4)jassi has got to decide she cares(mild word for love) for purab or not.

5)what happened to next day board meeting to oust jassi.

6)for most part i still can't make out that what is the sequence in the serial, mallika seems to return from office in evening and complain to puru with board meeting next day, the whole next day passes and nothing happens......does anyone else has that problem.