It's not the right time..

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, I agree with Priya - it's not the right time for Adi to hear about the divorce but my reasons are different from hers. Adi currently hates his mother for what she did to Vidya and might not invest the emotional energy to understand the reason behind his dad divorcing his mother. Instead, he might remain unaware of the real reason and might think that his mother has fallen in the eyes of his perfect hero of a dad and that is why his dad is divorcing his mother!!!!!

I wish Gaurav would tell Adi why his dad shot him! I wonder what's making him keep mum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you ... Adi tends to be idealistic and completely unaware of his surroundings.   He won't bother trying to find out what's going on.  And like you said, since he's already blaming his mother for something, w/o trying to understand what, why, when it happened, he'll pile this one on it too ..

This is a very very very delicate time for Devyani ... I feel one wrong move on her part, and it can all fall apart.   She'll lose, sons, daughters-in-law, and her husband.  The only person standing with her will be bauji.

Conversely though, she's tolerated long enough.  It's not fair that she tolerate anymore ..

Lets see ...
neel_jay thumbnail
Adi is foolish, to be very honest! He has a good heart and means well but he is blind, stubborn and foolish!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't believe it's not the right time.  It's just the right time for all of them to take Aditya and tell him the truth about his "super cool dad."

Devyani won't lose Gaurav, Priya or even Vidya.  Priya might be conflicted in trying to balance and Aditya and Devyani, but Devyani won't lose her.

This is just getting ridiculous. I called it the day Aditya was told Devyani knew about Gaurav.  He's going to go on now thinking the worst of his mother and supporting his father.  When all anyone has to do is open their damn mouth and point out the most obvious fact that even he wouldn't be able to deny or run away from: Brahma shot Gaurav/Vidya because the truth had come out.

And I don't know why this doesn't click in his head, either. 
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So its not the right time for Aditya, when will the time be right? More for Devyanis sake than Adityas, Aditya should be told the whole truth about Brahma then he will understand his mother better. If Priya knew the truth about Gaurav she would tell him about Brahma, thus making him softer towards his mother and he wont be that harsh on her.
And Devyani wont lose anyone, they'll all be on her side.

As the saying goes "What wont kill you, will only make you stronger".
Same goes for Aditya.

neel_jay thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

And I don't know why this doesn't click in his head, either. 

TOTALLY agree!!!

manny136 thumbnail
who knows what the right time will be but once all the truths start coming out Adi's head might explode😆 poor guy is so clueless