Tumhari Disha

dkaddict tell us about your conversation

bubbles thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

dkaddict, judging from the posts, ashish seems to be quite impressed by u. go on, tell us what u talked about.

i'm really eager to know, did you flirt with him?πŸ˜‰ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

Eh, who knows what he thinks? But I know I had fun. Yes, I most definately did flirt with him!! But really, he was awful busy with other things as well- reading and posting here, I imagine! I certainly hope he wasn't two timin' me, or there's gonna be hell to pay!!! 😑

πŸ˜† Just kidding! πŸ˜ƒ Nothing really to report on, except that he's fun to flirt with! Anyhow, I'd feel kinda weird posting any details, since it was pretty much all nonsense. Better luck next time, y'all (if there is one)!

-DKaddict

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eh dkaddict I would like to second Bubbles request.  I bet it would have been a steamy conversation.
disha77 thumbnail

Amongst all the girls, Ashish chatted with, he particularly mentioned DKAddict.....I am so dying to know what you said to him, that has impressed ''My Ashish'' so much.....and I am so jealous, DKAddict, I am so jealous....Ok, Ok, just joking, I am just a teeny weeny bit jealous......in a sisterly way, yaar, nothing else!

Cheers,

Dee

PS : He! He! He! I do have the added advantage of his cell phone number and our daily evening chats.....though, the frequency with which I send him SMS and call him up, it won't be surprising if he changes his phone number!

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ha ha don't worry Dee, there are chances that he will change his cell number but will keep this number exclusively for You. I bet he would do that for HIS DISHA.πŸ˜‰. But yeah even I am dying to know about Ashish and DKaddict's conversation.

Cheers

Lata

bubbles thumbnail

come on dkaddict! just give us a glimpse! i really want to know. i'm really jealous,lol.

i bet he's already forgotten about me😭.

even if it was stupid just tell us, don't keep us in suspense,lol

i'm waiting..............

hottie99 thumbnail

ya come on dkaddict, please tell us! i didnt  get a chance to tak to him at all. please!!!

dkaddict thumbnail

LOL!! Ya'll are starving for some, huh? πŸ˜† No, I'm not quite recovered... kinda jonesin, if any of you even know what that means... Withdrawls, OK? πŸ˜ƒ

Really, if you had a first date with someone, and got a good deal of flirting in, would you post all the juicy details here? Honestly? To be sure, it wasn't a date, but I'm really not going to give out details beyond this: we did hold hands... 😳

And, Disha, if he is at all impressed, it would probably be because you told him I'm not Indian, and that is something which is beyond my control!

I'm sure you all are imagining things to be much different than what they are/were...

-DKaddict

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really wanna noe wat yall talked about! gosh im so jealous of u!πŸ˜‰ ur the luckest person ever!! comon now let us in on the convo!
bubbles thumbnail

we might aswell end it here, i don't think dkaddict is going to reveal anything😭

oh well, we'll make sure ashish knows about this, how evil u are to us, your dear family members of tumhari dishaπŸ˜‰

lol, will you tell us now?πŸ˜†