Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Ashish in Kahiye Toh - Fantabulous! (Page 2)

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:36am | IP Logged

oh gosh Dishu...........I will miss this ya. Kahiye tho used to be repeated in UAE on Fridays previously but since the past 3-4 weeks they have stopped. Anyways I have written a strong letter to zee folks just now and lets hope they will repeat this interview of Ashish's

And thanks a lot buddy. I could actually see the whole interview thru ur eyes but offcourse seeing is believing.

The scenes I would love to see the most would be :

Ashish driving a jeep, bike and the Ashish lying on his mattress with one leg on top of the other Wink. Memsaab pleeeeeeease post these pics if possible. Thanks in advance.

And Dish and dkaddict are you'll really pure veg. I am surprised. Somehow I never thought of that since your articles are all so spicy and it used to have this non veg effect on me.Big smile. ha ha....joking ah.

And Dee I can believe it when you tell Ashu I think of you as a Brother.ha.....ha.........or is it the other way roundWink.

Whatever it is Ashish has clearly swept us Women off their feet.

But Dee ClapClap Hats off to you, even on your day off you took the pains to update us about Kahiye Tho.  Its time for you to take some rest and take a nap and dream about .........Wink

Cheers

Lata

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Hey Disha

Really appreciate the feedback seen as we don't get to watch Kahiye To in S Africa.

Tx.

Mamta

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Hi Fiza,

Welcome to IF. I think this is ur first post here. You should have been here yest. Sorry I came to know that Ashish would visit us here just yest. Just go thru yest. posts here and you will have fun. Pls. post us the pioneer details later. See You'll.

Lata

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Hi Disha

Thanks for this aagin we in the UK don't get this programme and it was nce to read the interview and he sounds like a really cool, chilled out kind of guys and full of life...Loved it and as we all love our Ashish on screen and off screen..

Thanks again Disha for this fantastic update!!!

Samy

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged

QUOTE=Lata]

Hi Fiza,

Welcome to IF. I think this is ur first post here. You should have been here yest. Sorry I came to know that Ashish would visit us here just yest. Just go thru yest. posts here and you will have fun. Pls. post us the pioneer details later. See You'll.

Lata

[/QUOTE]

hi Lata

thanks for ur warm welcome...ya i have nver posted everbefore as  i m bit confused abt this forum regarding how it works..but gradually i would learn it up...anyways i didn't no that ashish was here yest..oops i have missed it yaar..Cryweekend hone ke bawajood....Unhappy[

& ya regarding the article i will try m9 best to get it...

Fiza

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Sorry Fiza I could not inform you. I think if i mailed u the morning u would have comeonline isn't it. I am so sorry my dear. Did you read the mail Ashish wrote me in the forums. I am still having that hangover and thanks to our Dishu and Ashish and all friends here it was possible. And about this forums this is one of the best forums and you will get addicted to it. It is simple , slowly and gradually you will learn about it as I did. Take care. good night .

Love Lata

PS : Sorry again I feel so guilty that I did not inform you yesterday.

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

arre Latu

i m going mad over here yaarAngry......saare dil ki arman dil main hi rehae gaye........Broken Heartya dear i would definately had come online..ek toh mumbai ki BEST  strike ki waijise ghar per hi thi aur upar se yeh sab hua....i m breaking m9 head here...anyways u don't have to feel sorry for anything u haven't done it purposely...ya i have read it...arre u & dishu r really lucky guys...getting so much aprreciation from him....anyways i think it would take a long time to get used to this forum....anyways what time he had come online??????& come to no here only that yest was his birthday...anyways if u ever chat with him widsh belated birthday wishes from m9 side

Fiza

Originally posted by Lata

Sorry Fiza I could not inform you. I think if i mailed u the morning u would have comeonline isn't it. I am so sorry my dear. Did you read the mail Ashish wrote me in the forums. I am still having that hangover and thanks to our Dishu and Ashish and all friends here it was possible. And about this forums this is one of the best forums and you will get addicted to it. It is simple , slowly and gradually you will learn about it as I did. Take care. good night .

Love Lata

PS : Sorry again I feel so guilty that I did not inform you yesterday.

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Fizu dear he came online around 12.30 IST and was there for about 3-4 hours since we ladies were not letting him go. But I could not talk to him online but he is such a sweetheart posted me a big bear hug in the forums. Awwww I am still having that hangover.Embarrassed, Don't know if I will be able to see anything besides Ashish while watching TD today.Embarrassed

Cheers

Lata

Go to top