Fan Fictions

   

Kriyansh- Racing track of love-NOTE on page 151 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 156

Page 1
Page   of 156
Page 3 Page 156

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Joined: 11 May 2007

Posts: 11190

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
WOWBig smile...dis is jus an AWSUM SUPERB MINDBLOWING WORK AditiBig smileEmbarrassedClap
WOHOO RACE story NICE i SUPERLIKE disEmbarrassed...OMG r u serius dis is ur first writing Shockedcoz gurl for a  start it is AWSUMEmbarrassedThumbs Up...u write really AMAZINGEmbarrassed...cud imagine everything perfectlyBig smile
and sooo LUVING d way u have taken the trackEmbarrassed...jus ENJOYED reading it a lotBig smile
plz do continue soon...cnt wait to read the next updateBig smileEmbarrassed
nd thnx for d pmEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyansh- Racing track of love-NOTE on page 151 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Infinities

IF-Sizzlerz

Infinities

Joined: 16 September 2011

Posts: 12065

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ADITI !!!!!! My sweets !!!!!!
this was AMAZING !!!!! Big smile
N WHOA , the concpt was just AWESOME !!!!! Loved d rey wid new Attitude n Neha wid his diwani was just Adorable Day Dreaming !!!!! Awwsiiee TrackEmbarrassed !!!!!!! Cant w8 2 read more !!!! Mujhe mera pm chahiye , haq se lolz
Muaahhz sweets 4 writing such a mind BOGGLING FF !!!!!! Hug Embarrassed

Edited by kriyansh117 - 21 November 2011 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Joined: 25 March 2010

Posts: 6305

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magical_mania

amazing cncpt wow racing i lv it lyk nythn
hey nyc1 u shud obv update d next part
al d best n pm me 2
Thanks a lot for liking it..Big smile.

me too love racing that's why I come up with this concept..Embarrassed
I'll update it surely..Smile.
  

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Joined: 25 March 2010

Posts: 6305

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

WOWBig smile...dis is jus an AWSUM SUPERB MINDBLOWING WORK AditiBig smileEmbarrassedClap
WOHOO RACE story NICE i SUPERLIKE disEmbarrassed...OMG r u serius dis is ur first writing Shockedcoz gurl for a  start it is AWSUMEmbarrassedThumbs Up...u write really AMAZINGEmbarrassed...cud imagine everything perfectlyBig smile
and sooo LUVING d way u have taken the trackEmbarrassed...jus ENJOYED reading it a lotBig smile
plz do continue soon...cnt wait to read the next updateBig smileEmbarrassed
nd thnx for d pmEmbarrassed
Thanks a lot farahHugHug...I am really happy..I was so nervous about this but i am relieved nowEmbarrassed
Yes this is my first attempt in writing something...I am glad you find it amazing...Embarrassed
I'll update it now and definitely let you know...  Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Joined: 25 March 2010

Posts: 6305

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

ADITI !!!!!! My sweets !!!!!!
this was AMAZING !!!!! Big smile
N WHOA , the concpt was just AWESOME !!!!! Loved d rey wid new Attitude n Neha wid his diwani was just Adorable Day Dreaming !!!!! Awwsiiee TrackEmbarrassed !!!!!!! Cant w8 2 read more !!!! Mujhe mera pm chahiye , haq se lolz
Muaahhz sweets 4 writing such a mind BOGGLING FF !!!!!! Hug Embarrassed
Aahaaa..I am so happy Mahi sweetiee that you loved this track...Really a big hug to you...Hug
Thanks a lot...Hug
And tera PM toh pakka hai haq se jaan...Smile
Muhaaa for liking it...will update it soon...  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinities

KriYansh_Pam

IF-Dazzler

KriYansh_Pam

Joined: 20 September 2006

Posts: 2686

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Wow something really different and really good. Story with a race track twist. Waiting 4 Kria's entry and ur nxt update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Joined: 25 March 2010

Posts: 6305

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pameela

Wow something really different and really good. Story with a race track twist. Waiting 4 Kria's entry and ur nxt update
Thanks a lot dearHug...I am so happy that u find it different...Smile
And Yup I'll update it soon..Smile

KriYansh_Pam

IF-Dazzler

KriYansh_Pam

Joined: 20 September 2006

Posts: 2686

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by pameela

Wow something really different and really good. Story with a race track twist. Waiting 4 Kria's entry and ur nxt update
Thanks a lot dearHug...I am so happy that u find it different...Smile
And Yup I'll update it soon..Smile


Plz PM me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

mithilalovesksg 211 81823 07 December 2013 at 10:24am
By ksgandjsg21
Kriyansh FF..Dance 'n 'Love..updated part 11..Pg21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

swthrtdevisha 196 39261 08 August 2012 at 10:33am
By kuhu_Arsha
AR OS Love Blossoms PAGE 3 || Note PAGE 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

angelic_angel 58 26677 12 May 2011 at 11:08am
By swamii92
A Walk On The Beach..-AR[New Page Link: Page 150]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Munchkin. 1200 139733 10 April 2011 at 8:10am
By Riddss
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Veiledbeauty 31 13625 31 July 2009 at 8:30pm
By archielicious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.