Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kriyansh- Racing track of love-NOTE on page 151 (Page 156)

Dead_Nightmare IF-Sizzlerz
Dead_Nightmare
Dead_Nightmare

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hey you are amazing writter it was please to read your ff and best of luck for your exam and you say it right ki mom always dont allow to your com in exam they want to study you son in 24hr this is not fer it is actualy always to be your succesuful pray so dont say any think about your mom and rahi internet ki when ur exam is over u can use whithout any fear and again best of luck of your exam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
OMG !!!!!! My talented Adi completed 1 whole thread Big smile !!!!
YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA  , Dhinka chika Dancing !!!!!!!!!
You are a FAAADDDUUU writer behena !!!!!!
I toh luvers ur FF !!!!
KriYaaansshhh ROCCKKK !!!!  Your FF makes me feel my KriYaansh are alive !!!!!!!1
aja jhaapi paale Hug
Aur party kab de rii hai ?? Men aa rii hoon KKR bhaagke LOL

NxtRockstar..

Infinities IF-Sizzlerz
Infinities
Infinities

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
 M 2 updates peeche hoon Cry !!! Koi naa will catch up jaldi jaldi !! Big smile !

Update 15

I adored  the shed part Embarrassed !!! Rey stood there like a pillar for her !!!! From all the atrocities !!! Pure , eternal love , without and  stains of lust or conditions !!!!!! You play megic with your words !!! And I could imagone Kria blushing Blushing !!!! Awww ... !!!! I loved it when Rey denied  to gett off !!!  I want to smooch Reyu right now !!!!
Kria is such an adorable soul ...  She didnt forget to check Rey"S heath !! Love the way she cares for Rey !!!! Her tension could be felt !!!! Embarrassed !
Awww and next moring when Rey confessed (dream mein hii sahi LOL ) that he loves to be with Kria , awww I too was expecting Avni"S name !!! And the best part was Kria wouldn"t have mind it !!

Gawd Mss Brainy !!!! From where do you get such beautiful ideas !!!! That song sequence was OUTTA THE WORLD !!!!! Rey wanted Kria to know his feelings thru a beautiful song !!!!!! I just love these too !!! They can understand each-other without words EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Update 16

Rey slowly stepping towards Kria ...  And that song playing in the background ...hayyee ...This seems to be like a fairytale !!! Loved Rey"s style of expressing his love !!!!!!!  MUAHZ !!!
Tomboyish Kria becoming conscious ...How adorable...Its true that I read ssomewhere ... Love changes everything Day Dreaming
And fir Humara Monster aka Punctual Reyu ... awww I wanted to hug rey when He was checking his attire !!!!  I just cant believe this is the same Monster Reyu LOL
Shit I can sense some tension !!! Those lights and all !!!!!! Aditi maata zyada suspense matt rakh !!!!
Rahul the ullu da pattha is back  !!!!!!  GRRR
I loved it when Reyu backed Kria when he called her a prop !!!! Kria is damn lucky to have reyu and so is Reyu !!!!
Love Kriyaansh !!!

Awesome parts Adi !!!!!
Jaldi se bhaagke update kar LOLLOL
Muahz !!!

Edited by kriyansh117 - 20 May 2012 at 5:55am

NxtRockstar..

Go to top