Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
love u adi diii we will wait btw i have exams to too so congo for d new thread good to see d new update in new thread love u thnx for d pm 
Arsha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur updt is worth waitin dear...
anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congratsss aditi...😊
Assika thumbnail
congo aditi!!!!!!!!!!

bst of luck fr ur exams...πŸ˜‰

nd meet u in the nxt thread!!!!!!
WOOO πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
..Rish.. thumbnail
Update 14!!!!!

Wow !!! I am simply blown away with this update !! If this is the level of cuteness you gonna mantain, then trust me Newton , I will die !!! 😳
It was just so cute !!! First, Kria so excited to be in that lovely resort, sleeping or rather dreaming about Reyaansh and den the walk !! She sat down and our reyu accompanied her...and he heard the name MONSTER !!! Awww 😳
It is just so cute, den the food,d dance and the new Reyaansh Singhania or the real one !!!

Then the HUG !!! She hugged him and he hugged her back !! HE LOVES HER !!! OMGGG !!!! Loved it like hell !!!! Love you Newton !!! Love you even more !!!! πŸ€—
..Rish.. thumbnail
Update 15 !!!!!

Dhinka Chika !!!!
Rey protected Kria... he was near her !!! he was almost touching her !!! protecting her and I am jumping like stupid people !!!
Kria se zada excited toh main hun !!! πŸ˜†

haye, It was killer !!!! Marr gayi !!!
And den Rey got sick and telepathy worked !!! Kria knew about his health and then her caring attitude towards Rey ...he was expressing his feelings and she thought it was for Avni...but then the word KRIA cleared it all !!!! I am totally over blown !! Loved the update like hell...
it was mesmerizing, and a complete dose of Kriyaansh's beauty !!!

And then the song of expressing his feelings..!!! Muahz to Reyu's style !!! and to your thinking !!!
Loved it Newton..!!! πŸ˜ƒ

..Rish.. thumbnail
Update 16 !!!!!

Kria the girl, the girl is back !!! She was feeling the essence of love !!! OMG !!!! Awww... I loved that part and then reyaansh asking for the party invitaion !!! awww...so sweet !!!
Then, the girl, Kria dressing up, feeling consious and looking sexy !! I can very well imagine her !!!

And then my HERO, in a waistcoat, armani suit and a collarless shirt !!! haye !!! in black, the colour of rey !!! Awww, then the car journey, silence but talking a lot !!! Awwwiiieee !!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And then the way rey was there to protect her against the evil, rahul !! yay !!!
Super excited for the next update !!!
21st come jaldi jaldi !!!! πŸ˜†
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey you are amazing writter it was please to read your ff and best of luck for your exam and you say it right ki mom always dont allow to your com in exam they want to study you son in 24hr this is not fer it is actualy always to be your succesuful pray so dont say any think about your mom and rahi internet ki when ur exam is over u can use whithout any fear and again best of luck of your exam
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG !!!!!! My talented Adi completed 1 whole thread πŸ˜ƒ !!!!
YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA  , Dhinka chika !!!!!!!!!
You are a FAAADDDUUU writer behena !!!!!!
I toh luvers ur FF !!!!
KriYaaansshhh ROCCKKK !!!!  Your FF makes me feel my KriYaansh are alive !!!!!!!1
aja jhaapi paale πŸ€—
Aur party kab de rii hai ?? Men aa rii hoon KKR bhaagke πŸ˜†

Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 M 2 updates peeche hoon 😭 !!! Koi naa will catch up jaldi jaldi !! πŸ˜ƒ !

Update 15

I adored  the shed part 😳 !!! Rey stood there like a pillar for her !!!! From all the atrocities !!! Pure , eternal love , without and  stains of lust or conditions !!!!!! You play megic with your words !!! And I could imagone Kria blushing ☺️ !!!! Awww ... !!!! I loved it when Rey denied  to gett off !!!  I want to smooch Reyu right now !!!!
Kria is such an adorable soul ...  She didnt forget to check Rey"S heath !! Love the way she cares for Rey !!!! Her tension could be felt !!!! 😳 !
Awww and next moring when Rey confessed (dream mein hii sahi πŸ˜† ) that he loves to be with Kria , awww I too was expecting Avni"S name !!! And the best part was Kria wouldn"t have mind it !!

Gawd Mss Brainy !!!! From where do you get such beautiful ideas !!!! That song sequence was OUTTA THE WORLD !!!!! Rey wanted Kria to know his feelings thru a beautiful song !!!!!! I just love these too !!! They can understand each-other without words 😳😳

Update 16

Rey slowly stepping towards Kria ...  And that song playing in the background ...hayyee ...This seems to be like a fairytale !!! Loved Rey"s style of expressing his love !!!!!!!  MUAHZ !!!
Tomboyish Kria becoming conscious ...How adorable...Its true that I read ssomewhere ... Love changes everything 😍
And fir Humara Monster aka Punctual Reyu ... awww I wanted to hug rey when He was checking his attire !!!!  I just cant believe this is the same Monster Reyu πŸ˜†
Shit I can sense some tension !!! Those lights and all !!!!!! Aditi maata zyada suspense matt rakh !!!!
Rahul the ullu da pattha is back  !!!!!!  GRRR
I loved it when Reyu backed Kria when he called her a prop !!!! Kria is damn lucky to have reyu and so is Reyu !!!!
Love Kriyaansh !!!

Awesome parts Adi !!!!!
Jaldi se bhaagke update kar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Muahz !!!

Edited by kriyansh117 - 11 years ago