Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hey dear amazing analysis...i agree with ur every word...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I am not used to the character names but I actually like Rupali Ganguly's family more in the show.The episode was good.I liked the scene when the kid says..main engineer banoonga...aur phir auto driver banoongaπŸ˜†..The show has potential..especially after churning out such good promos,I do hope they are able to retain the khaasiyat of the show and doesn't turn out to be another ABCD show.However,I felt that there were too many things that were happening in the show at such a short time.πŸ˜•..Anyways a good attempt,now lets see how they move the story forward.😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Nice Analysis..

I am expecting to see Sweety and Mr Alhuwalia fun scenes in the coming episodes regarding food.

Mr Ahuja was such a nice father...loved him a lot...

Pinky was nice...but ruined it for me a bit at the end when she jumped to conclusion without even listening to her daughter's side of the story.

Sweety was strict...but still liked her...😊

The kids were fine for me...too early to say anything..

dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis ruapal..waiting to see next episode
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with u

i didnt expect to see a big dhamaka in very first episode

it was so early, though the show's concept is good, 2 sis and their different ways of parenting. 

sounds cool

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful analysis dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Word to each and everything that you have mentioned =) Shweta's part is brilliant and I could not agree more.  Seriously, she did not look like Shweta nor any other characters that she has played so far. For me, she looked like only and only Sweety πŸ˜‰ We already got the idea as Sweety will be a strict mom while Pinky will be easy going mother. I love that little boy who wants to be an auto driver in future πŸ€£ 

In short, I love the first episode! Nicely edited episode!! 

ashaj thumbnail
roopal i agree with u each & every word😊
the children r best especialy pinky kidsπŸ˜‰
whenever i think of shwetha only perena comes to my mind but her she is totaly different 😲