Ratings and silent members please read!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys,all silent members and active members,i have a request!

We all need to support each other and raise the ranking of the chaska meter as much as we can,please,even silent members,for this forum,we have to do this,im gettng ncreasingly impatient seeing the decrease in the chaska meter rankngs,we still have a couple of hours,please even silent members,comment and like on the CAST fanpages, Giaa Manek,Vishal Singh e.t.c,please atleast they should get there ranks increase even Rucha cause she does an amazing job portraying a negative character when she really  is loving and sweet!

Please a request to SILENT AND ACTIVE members, do all the things Nafisa says to raise the chaska meter,look at her 'HUM SAATH SAATH HAI' campaign,like as many posts as you can,comment,reply,come on guys,be active,everyone,get involved,this forum needs us!

Also comment on video's,rate them,there there for a reason!,discuss Gohem or Raji,predictions of future tracks,get involved please!

I CAN NOT EMPHASISE HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS!

PLEASE!
πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I do my best πŸ˜ƒ

I know you do and were all greatful,we all work as a team!πŸ˜ƒ
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its really sad to see ratings going down ...will keep commenting as much as i can .

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar

Its really sad to see ratings going down ...will keep commenting as much as i can .

I agree,please we have to all do this together,saath saath!πŸ˜ƒ
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ill do my best. its sad to let the ratings go down :(
btw how do you like on the fan pages?? sorry im new so i dont know much
thankx in advance πŸ‘πŸΌ
xx
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

ill do my best. its sad to let the ratings go down :(
btw how do you like on the fan pages?? sorry im new so i dont know much
thankx in advance πŸ‘πŸΌ
xx

Aww welcome to the forumπŸ˜›,i meant go to Giaa Manek for e.g., (you can do this for any celebrity) and go to where it shows her fans, in little square boxes and than join the fanclub, after this comment on Giaa, you don't have to be a fan to be able to do this,say anything u want and than like your own comment and than like what other members have written to increase her rank,you can also rate her pics and comment,you can do this for any celeb but cause your on the SNS forum,were all urging u to do the SNS casts rankings πŸ˜†
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Aww welcome to the forumπŸ˜›,i meant go to Giaa Manek for e.g., (you can do this for any celebrity) and go to where it shows her fans, in little square boxes and than join the fanclub, after this comment on Giaa, you don't have to be a fan to be able to do this,say anything u want and than like your own comment and than like what other members have written to increase her rank,you can also rate her pics and comment,you can do this for any celeb but cause your on the SNS forum,were all urging u to do the SNS casts rankings πŸ˜†

thankyou!!! i will surely do that now
specially for SNS cast and the forum
xx
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

thankyou!!! i will surely do that now
specially for SNS cast and the forum
xx

hehe very well appreciated on behalf of SNS and IF membersπŸ˜›
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so upset seeing the rank at no 9

hope we increase next week
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SNS_fan101

so upset seeing the rank at no 9

hope we increase next week

if the rank increases, does it got to 10 or 8??
im confused