Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

kirunain

Groupbie

kirunain

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
anand scence is really nicee. it gives relief from the lead pair characters bec T&T always fighting.
 i think director s not interested to end charu track in the yr. 
             Plz end this charu track. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfankarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday update:21/11/11 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks TT fan for ur update.Clap

today both anand and sudha showed their  true colorUnhappy.anyway I am happy about thulsi.she is not ready to listen her.Thumbs Up waiting for next episodes and charu track to endDay Dreaming .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15TTfanPearl.

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks TTfan for the wonderful update...

yesterday i missed the episode which i feel was lucky enough!

Sudha showing her true colours to her sweet sis.. T & TA learning lessons from all the characters whom they believe the most ! 
the funny part is TA asked Tul not to believe Sudha which she opposed and is going to repent for that.. TA inturn was advised by T  not to believe Pshycho & her gang for which he  wholeheartedly supports them and going to repent for his deeds as well...aha enna porutham out T & T has !

If dir can show Kal, Anand scenes,why cant he show deepa and her family growing up, Kangu  his business , Joseph who can reveal the truth to TA??? we viewers are asking for all these scenes  but nothing happening!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.

parames

parames

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update.

Not all Anand scenes are annoying, some really funny...especially whenever he talk to his dad and super BGM for him pe pe pe pe pehhh...

Sudha how could you????  I like the old GW.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.karthi173

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@Parames... yea we dont say its annoying.. but too much of scenes without concentrating on the main plot. thats all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Bhargavi for the update.

Harhem, what you said is really true. TA believing Charu and T believing Sudha.

Still the root problem in all this is TA is not responsible to his wife. Why is he unemloyed for long? The society is not kind to the wife of an unemployed man. Why did he go to loan sharks without understanding how his wife is going to be affected by what he does? Why is TA not practical in his jobs? All the people in TA's family are behaving in a throat cut way to Thulasi. What is TA doing for that?

I believe T wants to believe only TA and not Sudha or anyone. Only TA's loanshark ways made her believe Sudha. Can I say, TA is responsible for T's problems though the reverse is not totally true?
Or is T supposed to something for TA like Sudha did for Puvi? T has no means to help him. But Charu has the means and does that imply TA must have married Charu which could have solved all his problems?

Sorry, I went on writing my thoughts. 

Edited by maha2us - 22 November 2011 at 5:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.karthi173harith25

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Everybody is blaming Sudha and comparing her to the evil gang. But Sudha is not a heartless person, just selfish. She has always supported T right from day 1. Anyway her selfishness was only benefitting T and TA who has no job. Sis like any ambitious person. If TA is a total loser, S can not help it. TA has only harmed S and P because of his adamant arrogant irresponsibility. His opinion about S is so lame when he trusts his mother and Sq. S has always done the right thing as a daughter in law even though she dislikes Gw. TA being mama's boy finds fault with S. TA hates any one who is ambitious and makes money. Though he needs money and selfishly borrows from his friends with out any concern for their commitment. All this is bad character even though by heart he is considered good.Comparing Sudha to Chaaru and Gw is totally wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.karthi173

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
IIts not about comparing Sudha to Charu or GW .. its just the people whom T & TA believe... they are being scapegoats to them... the problem wouldnt have arised if Sudha had not asked Tulasi to call Charu who was waiting for that opportunity.. all these blame cant be put  on any one rather than blaming the lead pair!

Edited by harhem - 22 November 2011 at 6:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfankarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top