Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you ttfan for the update. Though it was Anand and ganja group, it was hilarious. Anand is toast now. Let us hope that the director is building up for something really good. Ism ready to wait. It was nice for a change not to see T getting whipped. When I see T getting hit, en nenjil udiram kottuhirathu.
Hopefully In the story T is reading, there is a tough heroin from whom she can get some inspiration.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday update:21/11/11 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhaghi for a wonderful update on a boring episode!Hug

Why is Kumaran sir focusing more on Anandhs track nowadays.. We are already pissed off with things happening btw T and T, to increasing our irritation, Kumaran sir is giving importance to all filler episodes...

I am pretty sure if this is how Thendral is going to progress then Thendral is going to end up in  the last position in the TRP ratings...

Nowadays I just stick to reading updates as there is nothing interesting to watch...

I am hoping that when Charu comes back and faces Tulasi in person things will start getting better. Tulasi should make Charu regret every minute as to why did she come back...

Still I am trying to be positive but dunno for how long...

Ruby-86ThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful Update!ClapStar U need a BIGHug!!!

I skipped Anand partLOL Thanks Shubba ka for warning meeeDancing

SudhaaaAngry She is good in convincing pplDead But good that Thuls already took a decision and never left it. GW hearing all, im sure she will tell about this to Charu or TAShocked
OMGShocked Sudha oda last reaction for few mins was very scary, like she is going to hate Thuls mathiri, appo ivlo naala she was only helping Thuls for her own benefit ah?? I cant understand her. Why cant she choose someone else for her shop? Its good that they ask TA to work there, but the situation is bad and i feel now TA should work for KP only, appo than Charu track may endDay Dreaming
My biggest aasai now is this onlyDay Dreaming

But, like Vjayam akka said thank god Anand part came today. Im soo happy about that. Hope he dont come again, illathi only thiss AngryAngry...But there is also Kals sceneD'oh Hope thats betterSmile

Ruby-86Thendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Dear Mrs.Sudha,
   How nice of you to spoil your sisters life ?This is how you should show your love to your sister.Way to go.Just because you need somebody to run your petti kadai your seperating husband and wife.Wow .Like Nagesh  dialogue ungala mathiri oorukku oruthar iruntha pothum husband and wife seperate than iruppanga. I think people like Lavanya and Tamil's mom are better than you atleast they express their displeasure in their face instead of people like you who are selfish People who build wealth by walking on other people's head should never enjoy them.Please get out of Thulasi's life asap.
Thanks
Thendral followers

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Bhagi.

I am also positive just like Lakshmi, They cant show Charu's plans for another year and Charu getting caught is not only good for other people who are around her but also for herself. Knowing this team they might suddenly finish her track off after torturing everyone for months. Sudha is pure selfish, they look which she gave at the end was just too much.

Sigh, none are genuine around TA or Thulasi except themselves. This is what keeps me stay positive over the things which are happening, let both of them learn that in this way at-least. Thulasi got some people who are true to her but almost everyone around TA just acts for their sake except Thulasi. Thulasi didn't listen TA when he said about Sudha, so let her see with her both eyes how selfish is Sudha when its all about her advantage!. Same goes with TA, he is not listening anything which Thulasi says about Charu, so let him learn about his best friend in a hard way too. TA's anger towards Thulasi right now is for sure going to turn into 10x more anger towards his so called friend, mother and sister. Lets see.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
@desi - If Thulz was her own blood sister, i bet sudha would not have done this to her...but lav/GW are doing it to their own blood TA...
Sudha proved to be selfish in yesterday's episode, even earlier also...but she was genuine to Thulz at times in warning about Charu, helping in paying interest...she again started to be selfish after the LS track...
Ur nagesh dialogue was just good...But GW/SQ is more than enough for the entire galaxy who is a broker to their own blood...
Sudha's intention is keeping T/T under her control for her shops...- business minded women...but she never wanted T/T to be separated...but i wont be surprised when she too says T/T deserved to be separated nu...its then T will understand her pure selfish nature...

@shammy - lol...i think i saved ur time for studies than watching the epi...did u study??

Edited by shubba - 21 November 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15vjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Sigh, none are genuine around TA or Thulasi except themselves. This is what keeps me stay positive over the things which are happening, let both of them learn that in this way at-least. Thulasi got some people who are true to her but almost everyone around TA just acts for their sake except Thulasi. Thulasi didn't listen TA when he said about Sudha, so let her see with her both eyes how selfish is Sudha when its all about her advantage!. Same goes with TA, he is not listening anything which Thulasi says about Charu, so let him learn about his best friend in a hard way too. TA's anger towards Thulasi right now is for sure going to turn into 10x more anger towards his so called friend, mother and sister. Lets see.

Very true about this...but i somehow feel..T/T will forgive Psycho and will help for her treatment atleast for her family sake Confused but not the other two...GW/SQ...in that case they shd just help with pycho's treatment and nothing much...Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
 Thanks Bhagi for the update.

The episode was not that much interesting but it was better when compared to last week's episodes Smile .

Nowadays I like Anandh's scenes rather than the lead pair's scenes  Smile because when Anandh appears on the screen he will make us to laugh Smile whereas when the lead pair , especially TA appears on the screen he will irritate the viewers by torturing Thulasi which we  doesn't like Unhappy and I didn't expect that the director will damage TA's character like this Disapprove and it would be better if the director changes the lead pair's track into a good and interesting one as soon as possible Stern Smile.

In this episode a new person has been introduced by the director  Smile and I think that this guy will also add to the comedy track as days go by and it was funny to see Anandh's activities Smile . It was nice to see Anandh insulting his rowdy FIL in front of others Smile and I feel that after this incident Shyamala will not be allowed to stay with him.Clap

It was cheap on the part of GW to overhear Sudha and Thulasi's conversation AngryEvil Smile and this will lead her to cause problems between T&T even more than before Unhappy which as usual will irritate the viewers a lot Unhappy because our brainless hero will listen to his mother's words  Angry and will once again quarrel with Thulasi Evil Smile which will give immense pleasure to the two devils Evil Smile and the ghost , Charu DeadDead .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50vjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top