Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘β­οΈ U need a BIGπŸ€—!!!

I skipped Anand partπŸ˜† Thanks Shubba ka for warning meee

Sudhaaa😑 She is good in convincing ppl🀒 But good that Thuls already took a decision and never left it. GW hearing all, im sure she will tell about this to Charu or TA😲
OMG😲 Sudha oda last reaction for few mins was very scary, like she is going to hate Thuls mathiri, appo ivlo naala she was only helping Thuls for her own benefit ah?? I cant understand her. Why cant she choose someone else for her shop? Its good that they ask TA to work there, but the situation is bad and i feel now TA should work for KP only, appo than Charu track may end😍
My biggest aasai now is this only😍

But, like Vjayam akka said thank god Anand part came today. Im soo happy about that. Hope he dont come again, illathi only thiss πŸ˜‘😑...But there is also Kals scene Hope thats better😊
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Mrs.Sudha,
   How nice of you to spoil your sisters life ?This is how you should show your love to your sister.Way to go.Just because you need somebody to run your petti kadai your seperating husband and wife.Wow .Like Nagesh  dialogue ungala mathiri oorukku oruthar iruntha pothum husband and wife seperate than iruppanga. I think people like Lavanya and Tamil's mom are better than you atleast they express their displeasure in their face instead of people like you who are selfish People who build wealth by walking on other people's head should never enjoy them.Please get out of Thulasi's life asap.
Thanks
Thendral followers
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Bhagi.

I am also positive just like Lakshmi, They cant show Charu's plans for another year and Charu getting caught is not only good for other people who are around her but also for herself. Knowing this team they might suddenly finish her track off after torturing everyone for months. Sudha is pure selfish, they look which she gave at the end was just too much.

Sigh, none are genuine around TA or Thulasi except themselves. This is what keeps me stay positive over the things which are happening, let both of them learn that in this way at-least. Thulasi got some people who are true to her but almost everyone around TA just acts for their sake except Thulasi. Thulasi didn't listen TA when he said about Sudha, so let her see with her both eyes how selfish is Sudha when its all about her advantage!. Same goes with TA, he is not listening anything which Thulasi says about Charu, so let him learn about his best friend in a hard way too. TA's anger towards Thulasi right now is for sure going to turn into 10x more anger towards his so called friend, mother and sister. Lets see.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@desi - If Thulz was her own blood sister, i bet sudha would not have done this to her...but lav/GW are doing it to their own blood TA...
Sudha proved to be selfish in yesterday's episode, even earlier also...but she was genuine to Thulz at times in warning about Charu, helping in paying interest...she again started to be selfish after the LS track...
Ur nagesh dialogue was just good...But GW/SQ is more than enough for the entire galaxy who is a broker to their own blood...
Sudha's intention is keeping T/T under her control for her shops...- business minded women...but she never wanted T/T to be separated...but i wont be surprised when she too says T/T deserved to be separated nu...its then T will understand her pure selfish nature...

@shammy - lol...i think i saved ur time for studies than watching the epi...did u study??

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby-86

Sigh, none are genuine around TA or Thulasi except themselves. This is what keeps me stay positive over the things which are happening, let both of them learn that in this way at-least. Thulasi got some people who are true to her but almost everyone around TA just acts for their sake except Thulasi. Thulasi didn't listen TA when he said about Sudha, so let her see with her both eyes how selfish is Sudha when its all about her advantage!. Same goes with TA, he is not listening anything which Thulasi says about Charu, so let him learn about his best friend in a hard way too. TA's anger towards Thulasi right now is for sure going to turn into 10x more anger towards his so called friend, mother and sister. Lets see.

Very true about this...but i somehow feel..T/T will forgive Psycho and will help for her treatment atleast for her family sake πŸ˜• but not the other two...GW/SQ...in that case they shd just help with pycho's treatment and nothing much...πŸ˜•
mala_15 thumbnail
 Thanks Bhagi for the update.

The episode was not that much interesting but it was better when compared to last week's episodes 😊 .

Nowadays I like Anandh's scenes rather than the lead pair's scenes  😊 because when Anandh appears on the screen he will make us to laugh 😊 whereas when the lead pair , especially TA appears on the screen he will irritate the viewers by torturing Thulasi which we  doesn't like πŸ˜” and I didn't expect that the director will damage TA's character like this πŸ˜’ and it would be better if the director changes the lead pair's track into a good and interesting one as soon as possible 😳.

In this episode a new person has been introduced by the director  😊 and I think that this guy will also add to the comedy track as days go by and it was funny to see Anandh's activities 😊 . It was nice to see Anandh insulting his rowdy FIL in front of others 😊 and I feel that after this incident Shyamala will not be allowed to stay with him.πŸ‘

It was cheap on the part of GW to overhear Sudha and Thulasi's conversation 😑😈 and this will lead her to cause problems between T&T even more than before πŸ˜” which as usual will irritate the viewers a lot πŸ˜” because our brainless hero will listen to his mother's words  😑 and will once again quarrel with Thulasi 😈 which will give immense pleasure to the two devils 😈 and the ghost , Charu 🀒🀒 .
kirunain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
anand scence is really nicee. it gives relief from the lead pair characters bec T&T always fighting.
 i think director s not interested to end charu track in the yr. 
             Plz end this charu track. 

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TT fan for ur update.πŸ‘

today both anand and sudha showed their  true colorπŸ˜”.anyway I am happy about thulsi.she is not ready to listen her.πŸ‘πŸΌ waiting for next episodes and charu track to end😍 .
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for the wonderful update...

yesterday i missed the episode which i feel was lucky enough!

Sudha showing her true colours to her sweet sis.. T & TA learning lessons from all the characters whom they believe the most ! 
the funny part is TA asked Tul not to believe Sudha which she opposed and is going to repent for that.. TA inturn was advised by T  not to believe Pshycho & her gang for which he  wholeheartedly supports them and going to repent for his deeds as well...aha enna porutham out T & T has !

If dir can show Kal, Anand scenes,why cant he show deepa and her family growing up, Kangu  his business , Joseph who can reveal the truth to TA??? we viewers are asking for all these scenes  but nothing happening!
parames thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update.

Not all Anand scenes are annoying, some really funny...especially whenever he talk to his dad and super BGM for him pe pe pe pe pehhh...

Sudha how could you????  I like the old GW.