Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

saamankamz22divya3priyacarselvisahanarajguruvignesJanusushavviZEESXYRuby-86Ranu.kuttyponnuThendral_USAlakshyamThendralfanvjayamsrimaPearl.shubbaCarynVani19ShemmoNixkiekarthi173nithyamkvharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday update:21/11/11" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Thanks Bhagi for the Wonderful update and side commentsClap! You really deserve hugs  HugHug for updating more than 1/2 of Anand track.

2 parts for Anand Mokaai...GrrrAngry. Remba mukiyum for the current track...Uff. Hope they don't show him atleast for the rest of the weekConfused.

Finally Thulz has decided something smartly without taking the issue to TABig smile. I think the scene from the promo will be when Thulz refuses to get the cheque and Sudha will become furious and react to her. Happy atleast Thulz will not take the problem to TA and trying to solve it herselfWink.

If Thulz does not take the money too, GW will oothufy to TA and twist the issue that Thulz is not accepting the money even from his brother and wants to make TA suffer and with the current condition of TA (brain off) might again get a point to fight with ThulzDead...Sigh

Edited by Pearl27 - 21 November 2011 at 10:28am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86lakshyamThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Thank you TTFan for your excellent updates today.

It was mainly an Anand show...with Sudha changing...

I was a little surprised when I saw the first second of Thendral.  It's Monday morning and I'm wondering how the serial would start.  To my surprise we see a couple new faces...

Anand and Shyma;a's father scenes were not totally horrible but it would have been better if they reduced the length.  I wish someone throws Charu the same way Anand kicked that chair...he he...So confirmed Anand has gone crazy...wonder his father in law will react to him now.  Overall this part was too long!!

Sudha...grrr...omg...I don't like her at all now!  What's up with the evil look she gave to Tulasi at the end???  She is pure selfish.  All I can say TT are ready for their next fight because of Sudha and GW.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86lakshyamThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Bhagi Akka!! HugHug

What a kodumai...Shubba Akka here i am muttufying for u alsoTongue http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/smilies/BangWall.gif http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/smilies/BangWall.gif http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/smilies/BangWall.gif http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/smilies/BangWall.gif http://www.messengerfreak.com/emoticons/smilies/BangWall.gif
How many episodes they are going to waste with this Anand?!Confused...12min worth of useless sceneAngry...at-least his scene was shown Monday itself..better than thinking his scene is going to come tomorrow or day after tomorrow nuConfused

Sudha you too proving what ever you talk and how ever you console Thulasi is just for your advantage sake and not fully from heartAngry...good job keep it upConfused...GW is overhearing and going to tell her son that Sudha is trying to brainwash Thulasi so that he could be an adimai to Sudha nu...she will say for 100th timeDead

Edited by Tanu. - 21 November 2011 at 11:24am

Ruby-86lakshyamThendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Shemmokarthi173harith25

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Thank u baghi dear for the update...Big smile

Update kaga baghi ku - Thumbs Up Hug
Episode kaga CV's ku -Thumbs Down  Angry
Pavapatta Viewers ku - D'ohOuch

I watched all anand part in mute..and two parts full...uff..Angry
Good that T got some brain and ignored Sudha's offer which shows some stability in T's character after her misunderstanding with TA...
she reading story books wow...time pass a...Uff just to make GW listen to their talks
they made T do sthg down...just to read book she came down??Confused
how is the book thulz? does the book have any side tracks like anand to irritate u along with
irritations ur darling husbd gives...Dead
Speed up the main plotline...don't just test our patience...there was such a dialogue in today's episode too...(Enga porumaiya romba sothikareenga...pls consider that for urself)Confused

ThendralfanRuby-86lakshyammala_15vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks TT fan for the updateSmile.First part was such aWinkwaste mokkai anand scenes.He took up more than half of the serial.Last sudha was  playing with thuls.She is an opportunist using thuls..waiting for the next epi

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks bhagi for the update...

Just imagine--you have been blessed with 2 scenes of Anand and company!!Wink
Well, am glad that the anand scene is over and done with..we dont hv to expect that now..Guess not only the temple elections, but also A&S life also postponedLOL..VR as great today..his expressions that too while extolling his SIL's virtues---Anand wud have been thunderstruck at hearing that!!!

Well sudha-the person responsible for T's present state..She is being true to what TA has been warning T about all along...Without being aware, Sudha's is doing friendly deeds to the pei-kootam (may be because she has all that is needed to join the gang). She is acting as a catalyst in all Pei's plans..
It is good that T refused her offer (T being the fast learner that she is) and hope this reveals Sudha's true nature to her.  Sudha will def be a akka to her provided ,as GW rightly said, T plays goat to all her plans!!!Well sudha, think again...
A year after court scene, TA's assessment of his family members all to be proved true...
Sudha's glare at the freeze had all indications of her wanting to push T deeper into the well that she has thrown her in...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanlakshyamRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaShemmokarthi173Nixkieharith25

chits5

Groupbie

chits5

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update with supereb comments. I am just wondering if Thendral is also becoming an 'azigamunji' serial like others. I saw the promo and it looks like antoher week of TA and T fight and misunderstanding. Why can't they make TA talk to Joseph and know the truth behind the whole KP drama.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamRuby-86TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top