Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends...i am old fan of ashika bhatia from meera days...she was my little princess...i was just in love with her..and when she was replaced in meera after leap i stopped watching meera..she was just perfect for the role meera...from last two years i waited to see her again..and at last my wait ended..i saw her today and omg..she is almost a lady now...and so so much beautiful..she gonna rock tv world..my little princess became beauty queen...is there any ashika fan like me??
well m not a fan and never watched meera but liked her today
she portrayed her character nicely
Are mee too a big fan of Aashika!!!!!!!!!!

and hi Aru... ummeeed nahin thi ki hum iss forum par bhi milungi!!!!!!!!!!😆 Actually i was expecting u here because of ur love for Aashika!!!!!!!! ahh!!!!! she looked so good in taday's episode...Just loved her!!!!!!!!😳

The first episode of this serial, I was so pleased to see her.  Regardless of her character in this serial, a naughty one perhaps, she remains the same innocent princess---Meera.  There is a strange innocence in her.  I am watching this serial, actually, because of her presence in it.  

I wish she succeeds in life with respect she earned as Meera, a strong, and a determined yet humble personality.  
Originally posted by justjayati

Are mee too a big fan of Aashika!!!!!!!!!!

and hi Aru... ummeeed nahin thi ki hum iss forum par bhi milungi!!!!!!!!!!😆 Actually i was expecting u here because of ur love for Aashika!!!!!!!! ahh!!!!! she looked so good in taday's episode...Just loved her!!!!!!!!😳

haha jo you are here too??lol..😆

and ya ya you knw na how much i am in love with her..how can i miss to watch her...and hai na..she became so beautiful😳

and thanks paankh...i wish the same

Edited by jhum_86 - 12 years ago
i'm not a fan of her...actually i saw her in dis serial for d first time...but have to say she is doing great
In today's epi i really liked her in dat rockstar avatar...she's adorable...
ya dear she is adorable...and she is a great actress..so i knw she can justify every character😊
Ahhh!!!!!!! she lokked so good in today's episode especially as a rockstar!!!! 
and dhire dhire bachchi ke secrets khul rahe hain...😆
Hey! I m also n aashika fan!!!
Just love her in this serial!!!
She suddenly looks all grown up...watch her after almost 2.5years!!!
I m also watching this serial because of her!!
This is the first time I am seeing her but I have to admit that I am liking her =) She is beautiful and knows how to act :P