Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hi friends...i am old fan of ashika bhatia from meera days...she was my little princess...i was just in love with her..and when she was replaced in meera after leap i stopped watching meera..she was just perfect for the role meera...from last two years i waited to see her again..and at last my wait ended..i saw her today and omg..she is almost a lady now...and so so much beautiful..she gonna rock tv world..my little princess became beauty queen...is there any ashika fan like me??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paankhashi.melodyfirejustjayatiPritam-Das.Comics_Music.kooliio

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi i am ashika fan" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
well m not a fan and never watched meera but liked her today
she portrayed her character nicely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoseFairy

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Are mee too a big fan of Aashika!!!!!!!!!!

and hi Aru... ummeeed nahin thi ki hum iss forum par bhi milungi!!!!!!!!!!LOL Actually i was expecting u here because of ur love for Aashika!!!!!!!! ahh!!!!! she looked so good in taday's episode...Just loved her!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

ashi.melodyfire

paankh

Groupbie

paankh

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

The first episode of this serial, I was so pleased to see her.  Regardless of her character in this serial, a naughty one perhaps, she remains the same innocent princess---Meera.  There is a strange innocence in her.  I am watching this serial, actually, because of her presence in it.  

I wish she succeeds in life with respect she earned as Meera, a strong, and a determined yet humble personality.  

RoseFairy

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justjayati

Are mee too a big fan of Aashika!!!!!!!!!!

and hi Aru... ummeeed nahin thi ki hum iss forum par bhi milungi!!!!!!!!!!LOL Actually i was expecting u here because of ur love for Aashika!!!!!!!! ahh!!!!! she looked so good in taday's episode...Just loved her!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

haha jo you are here too??lol..LOL

and ya ya you knw na how much i am in love with her..how can i miss to watch her...and hai na..she became so beautifulEmbarrassed

and thanks paankh...i wish the same

Edited by jhum_86 - 23 November 2011 at 8:33am

.Comics_Music.

sonika.d

Goldie

sonika.d

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i'm not a fan of her...actually i saw her in dis serial for d first time...but have to say she is doing great
In today's epi i really liked her in dat rockstar avatar...she's adorable...

RoseFairy

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ya dear she is adorable...and she is a great actress..so i knw she can justify every characterSmile

sonika.d

justjayati

Goldie

justjayati

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Ahhh!!!!!!! she lokked so good in today's episode especially as a rockstar!!!! 
and dhire dhire bachchi ke secrets khul rahe hain...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.