Posted: 12 March 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Shalini informs her mom that she made Rudra agree to marry her. Her mom is happy to hear this. Reema tells her that she will teach Pam a lesson now.
2. Nitika and Natasha tell Pam that they have to pick Rudra up from the airport. Pam tells them that Kesar must have went to receive Rudra at the airport and he must've gone with her but Natasha tells her that they called up Kesar but he isn't with her. She tells her that they have to file a complaint at the police but Pam tells her that Rudra is not a child anymore and he must've gone somewhere on his own. Natasha tells Pam to accept the fact that Rudra is not alive anymore but Pam tells her not to say this again. She tells them that Rudra is perfectly fine and will return soon.
3. Abhi's mom asks him whether he is hiding something from her but Abhi tries to avoid her question. His mom asks him again and he tells her that Rudra died in a plane crash. She is stunned. She asks him about Kesar and Abhi tells her that Kesar tried to commit suicide and lost her child. Abhi's mom starts crying. She insists on meeting Kesar but he tells her that Kesar is asleep. Abhi's mom tells him that Rudra is not even half her age and he passed away. She tells Abhi that she doesn't want to undergo any treatment but Abhi tries to explain.
4. Rudra asks Shalini whether all the paperwork have been completed. She tells him that it would still take time. She tells him that if they get married sooner, then people would think that they actually killed Dr. Walia. Rudra gets impatient. He, then, tells her that he wants to talk to his mom. Shalini tells him that he would spoil their entire plan, as his phone lines are being tapped but Rudra pleads her. So, she agrees but tells him that he wouldn't say a word to his mom; he would only hear her voice. Rudra agrees. Shalini gives him her phone and he calls his mom. At the Mallya house, the phone rings but Pam just stares at it. It keeps on ringing and finally Pam answers the phone but Rudra doesn't say anything (This was a really well shot scene). Pam mentions Rudra's name and tells him that she knows it's him. Rudra has tears in his eyes. Pam asks him whether he is upset with her since he is not saying anything. Rudra tells Shalini to let him talk to his mom but she refuses. Pam tells him that she's missing him a lot and is feeling so alone without him. She tells him that everyone is saying that he wouldn't return but she knows that he would come back. Rudra cuts the line and starts crying.
5. Kesar's parents visit Kesar at the hospital. Kesar hugs her mom and starts crying. They ask Kesar as to why did she try to commit suicide. She tells them that her life is meaningless without Rudra and her child. Her mom tells her that she should live, if not for her happiness, then for others' happiness.
6. Natasha and Nitika tell Dadaji and everyone else that they tried to explain to Pam that Rudra is not alive anymore but she isn't ready to believe them. Vikram expresses his worries about Pam. He tells everyone that he is scared about Pam's mental condition. But Dadaji, Nitika and Natasha tell him not to interfere in their personal matters, as he never understood other people's emotions and feelings. Vikram tells them that he worried about Pam and Rudra because Rudra is his son. Everyone is stunned. He, then, tells them that he meant to say that Rudra was just like his son. Just then, Pam comes there and informs everyone that Rudra called her up and that he is coming back very soon. Everyone is stunned. They don't believe her but just pretend to believe her. Natasha asks her whether Rudra gave her the exact date he would be returning and whether he told her where he is calling from but Pam tells her that she forgot to ask him, as she was too excited.
7. The nurse informs Kesar's parents that visiting hours are over and they should leave now. Kesar's mom tells the nurse that she wants to stay with Kesar but the nurse tells her that they don't allow relatives to stay overnight. After they leave, Kesar starts crying and thinks of the recent happenings. (End).