Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Two sisters to take us on a joy ride

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Simply loved todays episode.

I am bit not used to their character names so using actor names..

The show looked so natural...n both the house were spacious n cool...I was like πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shweta as typical mommy role...OMG.  she doubts everything n she is sweet to her husbandπŸ˜†...

Pinky was like...we decided this n thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she never understood her daughter said the boy said something but she never responded that way😳

Frankly...all the characters are like what we usually see around us...n these 2 sisters are definitely gonna take us one joy ride..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shweta chracter is really funny nd i really liked her chracter..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hope da show will improve day by day.. dere was a bit rush in da epi coz of Rupali's daughter issue.. they could hav shown it after some episodes.. bt still show was light-hearted nd Good..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah the acting was real amazing
the two ladies are portraying it damn greatly
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the characters are quite nice and the setting of their homes n all really nice and lively...but in an attempt to showcase how different the views of the 2 sisters are, this teenage daughter drama could have been pushed to a later stage...too early and especially for the 1st episode, kinda put me off..
Faraan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maz.

I think the characters are quite nice and the setting of their homes n all really nice and lively...but in an attempt to showcase how different the views of the 2 sisters are, this teenage daughter drama could have been pushed to a later stage...too early and especially for the 1st episode, kinda put me off..

Exactly..😳
-Nightingale- thumbnail
the competition is high...dont forget its TRP game...πŸ˜†

all shows have to come up with some high point in the initial episodes to get the audience hooked up...
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naz_Angel

all shows have to come up with some high point in the initial episodes to get the audience hooked up...

very true but
its realy nice story ...n amazing acing ... concept is fresh ...defiantly gana..attract the audience

figures crossed 😊
Faraan92 thumbnail

I simply hate dis TRP race.. just coz of dis TRP serials get ruined.. hope dis show will always be light-hearted nd they will not ruin it..😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

I simply hate dis TRP race.. just coz of dis TRP serials get ruined.. hope dis show will always be light-hearted nd they will not ruin it..😊

me too but we cant avoid this...this show replaced KBC ...

but with this fast track they r even showing us how these sissies reacted OMG...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

frankly...i loved all the characters that too in first epi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...everyone was typical n different...n especially unique...one of their kindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail

me too but we cant avoid this...this show replaced KBC ...

but with this fast track they r even showing us how these sissies reacted OMG...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

frankly...i loved all the characters that too in first epi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...everyone was typical n different...n especially unique...one of their kindπŸ˜†

Yes den hope dat it will do good in TRP bt i hate TRP's..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Yes da chracters wer quite interesting..πŸ˜› 
hope dis show will entertain us by each nd every Epi..😳
Its was quite good..😊