Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi's Date with Snakeji

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, it seems La was going on and on about the Date..So something significant is going to happen on the date.

Snake will probably end up meeting Anjali and standing up Khushi or the other way round. I would prefer if he stood up Khushi and Arnav ends up there with her coz he came to drop his Di.

Wahi nok-jhok again tomorrow and possibly Arnav and Khushi will spot Akash near Khushi's house. Or in some way Happy ji will tell Arnav that their car seems to be giving lot of trouble recently and thats how they figure out about Akash and Payal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I do not suppose so. It was used to kindle Arnav's jealousy. Anyhow the CV's will not reveal Snake's truth too soon and I hope Khushi's date with him is cancelled. I cannot bear Khushi Snake scenes. Please CV's
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I never said Snake's identity will be revealed. I only mentioned that Akash's truth will be revealed to Arnav and Khushi
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I like the part about the date, and him wining and dining her. Not that the CVs would ever be so kind to us, so soon after Diwali. 😉 Also like the idea of Khushi and Arnav spotting something interesting together, and sharing a family secret... They need to have some other stuff to talk about, spend time bickering about and falling more in love with each other through it all. ðŸ˜†

razzmatazz thumbnail
Dunno what's gonna happen on the date...but i fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the title of this post "...date with SnakeJI"...😆😆😆
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She will end up Date with Arvan