Ending Predictions

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well guys we all are aware of ending...so for those who don't know precap showed that ashu stopped in the mid to have lunch with mallika while going to the common room to have lunch with intern(which also includes nidz)...so guys...what do u guys think was it just a coincidence or something else?

well i think maybe the one who came to ashu's cabin to ask for lunch met mallika and mallika make him tell her everything and then on knowing that ashu is going to nidhi she will do that lunch trick...
what do u guys think?
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Malika must have gotten some hint or her sidekick cum bhabhi's  daily dose of venom had its effect. Mallika poses and gives the impression to her bhabhi as if she is not intereted in her cheap advices to win Dr. Ashutosh's love.It is not Ashutosh but Mallika who should be named Dr.Heartstone.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜› I think Ashu was in mood for mature conversation. πŸ˜›
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› I think Ashu was in mood for mature conversation. πŸ˜›

ahem ahemπŸ˜›
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
but in precap they showed..ashu n nidhi telling story to kids..n mallika intervening with anger...πŸ˜•
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

but in precap they showed..ashu n nidhi telling story to kids..n mallika intervening with anger...πŸ˜•

Finally someone puts a stop to this... First we have kids who are put to work, then we have Nidhi playing hide and seek at the hospital, and now this. I mean when are these kids getting medical attention? πŸ‘ Bravo Dr Malika for doing your job.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
oops sorry guys actually i messed up
edited now
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

oops sorry guys actually i messed up
edited now

its ok dear...i feel..mallika..wud have given ashu lots of "emtnl atyachar"..n finally ashu obliged to her😭

Armu4eva thumbnail
Precap is AshNi... n Mallu comes n ruins it as usual.. πŸ˜’
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: umm1234

Malika must have gotten some hint or her sidekick cum bhabhi's  daily dose of venom had its effect. Mallika poses and gives the impression to her bhabhi as if she is not intereted in her cheap advices to win Dr. Ashutosh's love.It is not Ashutosh but Mallika who should be named Dr.Heartstone.

its not heartstone..they call him Dr. Hardstone