Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
well guys we all are aware of ending...so for those who don't know precap showed that ashu stopped in the mid to have lunch with mallika while going to the common room to have lunch with intern(which also includes nidz)...so guys...what do u guys think was it just a coincidence or something else?

well i think maybe the one who came to ashu's cabin to ask for lunch met mallika and mallika make him tell her everything and then on knowing that ashu is going to nidhi she will do that lunch trick...
what do u guys think?

Edited by roopalgupta - 21 November 2011 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratiAbhiAni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ending Predictions" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umm1234

Goldie

umm1234

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Malika must have gotten some hint or her sidekick cum bhabhi's  daily dose of venom had its effect. Mallika poses and gives the impression to her bhabhi as if she is not intereted in her cheap advices to win Dr. Ashutosh's love.It is not Ashutosh but Mallika who should be named Dr.Heartstone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Tongue I think Ashu was in mood for mature conversation. Tongue

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue I think Ashu was in mood for mature conversation. Tongue

ahem ahemTongue

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
but in precap they showed..ashu n nidhi telling story to kids..n mallika intervening with anger...Confused

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

but in precap they showed..ashu n nidhi telling story to kids..n mallika intervening with anger...Confused
Finally someone puts a stop to this... First we have kids who are put to work, then we have Nidhi playing hide and seek at the hospital, and now this. I mean when are these kids getting medical attention? Clap Bravo Dr Malika for doing your job.

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
oops sorry guys actually i messed up
edited now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

oops sorry guys actually i messed up
edited now

its ok dear...i feel..mallika..wud have given ashu lots of "emtnl atyachar"..n finally ashu obliged to herCry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.