Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Ranking down :-(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Guys  Preeto s ranking has gone down. Cry. We must all do something so that the rankings go up and up not downConfused. I have also been busy with stuff so have not been able to comment much this past week. But will definately try to do so from now on. Guys we all must get together and get Preeto up. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranking down :-(" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yaa very sad last time chaskameter votes were more this time less votes so rankings went done...hey everyone plz dont forget to rate chaskameter daily...in forum more members need to be active more likes more comments more posts then rank will be up...competition jyada hai...we need to increase rankings of SSSP and try to be active here whenever we get free time...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Cryit is so sad that such a nice serial preeto ranking now 24.I press six to eight times chaskameter when ever i log on ,I think more viewers should actively participate in this forum,more and more comments then only the ranking of Preeto improves.I hope all the viewers should take interest in making this forum successfull ( only only  by viewers )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

Cryit is so sadthat such a nice serial preeto ranking now 24.I press six to eight times chaskameter when ever i log on ,I think more viewers should actively participate in this forum,more and more comments then only the ranking of Preeto improves.I hope all the viewers should take interest in making this forum successfull ( only only by viewers )

exactly anasuya more viewers should be active here then rankings will be up...lets hope for the best...Smile

anasuya43

huneymonsta

huneymonsta

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I vote heaps (atleast a few times a day). COme on Preeto fans, lets get this to top 20!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200anasuya43

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
  I vote every day... Meny time...Smile   but  ??????????Cry

jmoyee200

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
  i also vote every day... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.