Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch To Hua Hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
wow that sequence was just so so dreamyDay Dreaming...the scene started and nidhi was  cooking and suddenly just like a cold breeze the song suddenly started blowing...wowDay Dreaming...on hearing the song i was just left mesmerized...and on that ashu ji present thereDay Dreaming...so amazingDay Dreaming...he came and suddenly vanished for nidz...haaye so cute sequence it was...actually i was not paying attention to tv but when that song started playing my full attention went to tv and it was so magical that a smile automatically came on my face...it was not something extraordinary but don't know why it touched my heart so deeplyDay Dreaming...loved it lot n lotsHug...i want more such sequencesEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohineertmsZaya4everfrenz4urabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch To Hua Hai" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.