Kasauti Zindagi Ki

My own Bajaj-Prerna fav scene I

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi! Bajaj and KZk fans!!!
since,  my sweetheart shimmer has given her own top ten B-P Fav scene, where she has shown Bajaj grey shades in it.To all Bajaj(Ronit Roy) and to all KZk fans here are m own Bajaj-Prerna fav scene. Being a true Bajaj and a D.K. fan, here is my own Baja-Prerna scene.
First of all let me tell you my seetheart(Shimmer), Prerna, didn't leave Bajaj house, saying  that she still loves Anu baba. Instead, she left the house , cuz' Bajaj was angry with Prerna, cuz' she let Samay, shulav out of the jail, even though they accidently hit Tushaar. But, the mean while, she took the care of the Tushaar, and again came back into Bajaj house.
1) When Prerna plead infront of the Bajaj to accept the Sneha as his child.
2) When Prerna brought the cup of tea or something to the Bajaj, saying that she would be there for him, from now on.
3) The scene where the Anu-Prerna walk slowly but, a bit distantly after the prem got buried or something, it was raniing and the Bajaj brought an umbrella and asked Prerna to go with him, annd the Anu just left wondering.
4) When Anu-Prerna went to the Malveshwor to save Sneha, and when Prerna tried to call Mr. Bajaj, Bajaj didn;t pick up the phone and Prerna seens a bit upset .
5) When Anuraag mother eavesdrop him that how Prerna mistreated her and when Anu went angrily to the Prerna room but, saw B-P hugging, and Prerna, asked Anu to leave and told Anu that, "Not only the door but, her heart is always open to Mr. Bajaj", really enjoyed that scene.
6) There is a scene of B-P first Marriage, where Prerna, is pretending try sleep, and suddenly Bajaj enter and look at the sleeping Prerna and he came near to the Prerna bed and, Prerna got scared, but, suddenly, Bajaj covered the Prerna with the Blanket and he went outside, keep Prerna with full surprised.
To be contd.....
A Bajaj fan!!! A D.K. fan!!!
R.j

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
cool !
keep em coming!👏
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shimmer RJ is right. Prerna did leave Bajaj's house after samay's case b'coz Bajaj yelled at her BUT she didn't say that she'll always love Anu!!
ronit_dream thumbnail

Nice scenes RJ 😃 ! Post some more soon !

RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thanks arti,
Anu fans don;t want to hear even that is correct.
I would soon post my fav B-P scene Ii.
R.j
Ronit thumbnail
hey shimmer Rj is correct i think u need to see the episodes againb and arti.in welcum to I-F and if u are a Ronit fan i guess so then welcum t0 the gang of Ronit Roy fans Welcum!!!!!!
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

great memory rj... please keep posting them so that through this postings some of us can recollect the initial kzk and initial bajaj scenes.

thanks