Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Amidst All the Anger (Positive ASR Thread)

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Was I the only one who noticed that ASR may be talking down to Khushi (again) about money, and her fiance not having money, etc. BUT also very clearly noticing that she is NOT happy with the arrangement? Is something clicking in the mind of the angry, and (literally) wounded lion?

And, she's noticed the same thing about him, and thankfully is not hesitating to point it out. Interesting twist if we ignore the "OMG ASR is back and he is being so MEAN" part. 

What do you think?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalrazzmatazzgurukhushCrazySaRunianWorkerBLX2FX2chupachupstar1315meghnasRichie-Richsreemeeraravenheartbfunofbb123--Krish--paulomi_taAnutrina2010stardust-anjsshena07mommamiaDiyaSImzipinky_blueskies

anjs IF-Rockerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
totally agree...this shows how much they have started to understand each other...

they are the only ones who see through each other mask...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalHeadOverHeelsDiyaS

--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Whether they fight or not, one thing is clear, they understand each other .. they can understand and feel each others feelings and emotions.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Was I the only one who noticed that ASR may be talking down to Khushi (again) about money, and her fiance not having money, etc. BUT also very clearly noticing that she is NOT happy with the arrangement? Is something clicking in the mind of the angry, and (literally) wounded lion?

And, she's noticed the same thing about him, and thankfully is not hesitating to point it out. Interesting twist if we ignore the "OMG ASR is back and he is being so MEAN" part. 

What do you think?
Yeah indeed. But then again ASR should do something about it. Atleast he should try and find out whats going on?If KKG is unhappy then surely her engagement is not her fault right?ASR should just go after that creep and find out the truth in the processBig smile
chupachup Senior Member
chupachup
chupachup

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
yes its true, im thinking that ASR will realise his feelings soon..there will be a few romantic scenes and then he will know, he'll of course not express it and try to fight, it but he will know...we'll c wat happens next..

trina2010

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Whatever maybe his intention to bring the money factor again between them, Khushi will now not open up to him bcoz of it. 
Good thing about today's episode is that there is no way anyone can blame Khushi for "stealing" Shyam away from Anjali.

trina2010

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yes, you are the only one by the looks of it LOL

AND the part where the phone falls off from la's hands and A catches it and then anjali takes the call and then K gets to answer it.. i was wondering if there is more to it than just the mere merry go round exchange of phone.. 'shyam' slipping out of anjali's hands, to khushi then and getting back to ASR (to get brutally beaten up, i tell you!) cause thats where the phone finally reaches : his room before she picks it up to leave.. made any sense?

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

yes, you are the only one by the looks of it LOL

AND the part where the phone falls off from la's hands and A catches it and then anjali takes the call and then K gets to answer it.. i was wondering if there is more to it than just the mere merry go round exchange of phone.. 'shyam' slipping out of anjali's hands, to khushi then and getting back to ASR (to get brutally beaten up, i tell you!) cause thats where the phone finally reaches : his room before she picks it up to leave.. made any sense?
Brutally beaten up Clap. I would love to see that.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index