Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 111192

I am happy that ishwar spoke to RB so rudely ..as now people like dadi,rano to some extent BM... who were starting to develop soft corner for him would know that he hasn't changed even a bit...he is same self centered and arrogant ishwar who left them years ago

Hopefully what you said happens for real..Now I really cannot see Kashyup house accepting Ishwar
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

For Ishwar , Whatever he said is true to some extent . When Dadaji bought RB in to house she was outsider , Now spending more than 20 some Years [ People Deepak is in college so ... Unless They r going to show us Baal Vivah of Deepak - Sanju  ] with Kashyap RB has became very important part of the Not only house but Family too . Which BP has not seen all these years . so I m glad He showed what he really thinks ...

As for Dadi [ she will always b soft on her son , Difference is this time she will not ask anyone to accept him ] Rano understands BM's situation , that's Y she too is quite . Only BM can take a stand but she is torn between Dada - Dadi & Her Kids . She thinks she has separated their son from them [Dada - Dadi ] & She can't do anything as her kids hate their Dad . So Yes , Only Dadaji can tell BM that she is their Daughter & they don't blame he for anything . Since BP has come in to house , BM - Dadaji convo has not happen which I think should happen soon . 
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

finally a ray of hope for SGP...it was going down the drain...tomorrow should be good both on delhi and bombay fronts...

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
A leopard can't change its spots.

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly99

A leopard can't change its spots.

really?😲
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is good for nothing. I don't understand why he has to be forgiven just cause he fell down the stairs and hurt himself! I agree that he should be looked after due to human grounds. But this is no reason to forgive him. He is a sick man! He leaves when he wants to and comes back when he feels like and creates havock in people's life. 🤢

If his US family didn't dump him he would have never come back home! I HATE HIM. 🤢

HE NEVER CARED WHEN HIS CHILDREN WERE SICK WHEN THEY NEEDED HIM ON FATHER'S DAY WHEN PEOPLE WERE MOCKING THEM AS THEIR FATHER LEFT. HE IS NOT TO BE FORGIVEN! 😡

BEFORE POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS REMEMBER THREE FINGERS POINT TOWARDS YOU! 
Edited by Ritu567 - 12 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
cent percent😉Lock kar diya jaye Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly99

cent percent😉Lock kar diya jaye

You are right: "As a leopard kitten matures into a prowling adult, its baby spots morph into more commanding rosette markings." There's your evidence. 😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
USM was USM and will always be USM... cheap... disgusting...  Ultimate Shameless Man... 🤢
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Your daughter has exams so why are you missing the fun? 😆

@ topicmaker: agree with ya. 👍🏼

@ bold: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am so sorry for being rude but that was funny!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣