Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Haan mujhe pyaar hua Ashu Miya..!! (Page 7)

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
oh LORDDD ...Oh my ASHU...oh MY GOSHHH...

PHONE CONVO & Kitchen SCENE so far have eaten me ALIVEZ. MB MB MB...you are one delicious delight for us gals...if we can't resist you...then poor Nidhi has NO HOPE. The "hey doc"...the expressions...that dashing suit...standing behind her lookin' at her like THAT should be a CRIME...lemme arrest you, "Sir"...it's a misdemeanor to show those cute expressions when your baby doll tells ya to give the phone to Kaka...and,...UFFF  GUYS I JUST DUNNO!!!!!! <3 I still need to see the last two parts...I saw it upto when Anji tells Nidhi to avoid him which should be a treat *and very short lives haha*...who can avoid that HUNK when he's all around you...siiighhh...

MAGICAL episode!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakaverirabzonedge

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evakaveri

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

But the highlight of the episode was the Kuch toh hua sequence...It was so cute and dreamy...did not think I would actually find myself drooling over Ashu/MB but today i was...He was looking awesome in that scene...I am even beginning to like KK a lot now-a-days.

They look PICTURE PERFECT together.. i swear... that... 'Hey Doc' bit was.. beyond wild hot adorable Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
MB is dashing & sexy and Ashni look really lovely together...something so attractive abt this pair!!! <3

Armu4evakaveri

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

PHONE CONVO & Kitchen SCENE so far have eaten me ALIVEZ. MB MB MB...you are one delicious delight for us gals...if we can't resist you...then poor Nidhi has NO HOPE. The "hey doc"...the expressions...that dashing suit...standing behind her lookin' at her like THAT should be a CRIME...lemme arrest you, "Sir"...it's a misdemeanor to show those cute expressions when your baby doll tells ya to give the phone to Kaka...and,...UFFF  GUYS I JUST DUNNO!!!!!! <3 I still need to see the last two parts...I saw it upto when Anji tells Nidhi to avoid him which should be a treat *and very short lives haha*...who can avoid that HUNK when he's all around you...siiighhh...

MAGICAL episode!!!!!!

WORD  to all u have said Yanku.. MB was.. EDIBLE today... i dun blame Nidhi for going bonkers on that... piece of hottie.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

Wonderful update Tanu Smile. The highlight of todays episode was the kitchen scene with Nidhi and Ashu, especially Ashu saying "Hey Doc". The chemistry is simply "sizzling" there. KK and MB enacted that scene so wellClap.  Anth mein Nidhi ka "jalkukdi" hone ka scene bhi mila, jab usne Mallu aur Ashu ko saath mein lunch karte dekha. LOL

Last but not the least, Koi Suhasini ko utaake arabian sea mein phenk do pleaseAngry. She is really getting on my nerves now.

So true... KK n MB have some wild sort of Kemistry...they dun have to do anything..jus b in the same frame.. LOL

wizardofozyanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

MAGICAL episode!!!!!!

WORD  to all u have said Yanku.. MB was.. EDIBLE today... i dun blame Nidhi for going bonkers on that... piece of hottie.. Embarrassed

I love MB's effortless appeal.he's so suave...handsome...debonaire!!!!

Ur right...when MB/KK r in the same frame...even if they're doing a phone convo scene, i get goosebumps...dunno wat it is...they have the chemical connection!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

PHONE CONVO & Kitchen SCENE so far have eaten me ALIVEZ. MB MB MB...you are one delicious delight for us gals...if we can't resist you...then poor Nidhi has NO HOPE. The "hey doc"...the expressions...that dashing suit...standing behind her lookin' at her like THAT should be a CRIME...lemme arrest you, "Sir"...it's a misdemeanor to show those cute expressions when your baby doll tells ya to give the phone to Kaka...and,...UFFF GUYS I JUST DUNNO!!!!!!
MAGICAL episode!!!!!!

agree with every word. They really have a wild n magical chemistrrryyy

Armu4evayanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index