Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Haan mujhe pyaar hua Ashu Miya..!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

the way suhasini was stressing on nidhi ki jawani...it wa like calling mallu buddhiLOL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniachieverkaverirabzonedgeyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haan mujhe pyaar hua Ashu Miya..!! (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Tanu Sania's been giving me updates from her phone...gotta wait for it online...gonna watch it with the roommate for tonight...the updates & now your posts have killed me...sounds like the best episode so far...I think it might have overtaken Friday's episode. OMGGG. 

U should watch.. the 'kuch to hua hai' bit Yanku.. u will be ...dead... i culdn stop smiling..seeing it... it gives such a clear foreshadow of how their MARRIED life will be... she cooking for him n he drooling on her Day Dreaming

N MB is looking .. DELICIOUS in the epi.. today! 

Sillywhat is this language u r writing in? LOL im already toast...i dunno what'll happen once i see it.

Gosh MB sounds like he was daaazzzling in tonight's episode. Girls...we r toast! Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Armu4evaachieverkaveri

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks alot Tannu for the wonderful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

the way suhasini was stressing on nidhi ki jawani...it wa like calling mallu buddhiLOL...

i know.. she was saying it so clearly ...'uski umar hi uska hatiyar hai' ... i was like.. yah.. i guess Nidhi is more dangerous than AK-47 ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverkaverirabzonedgesun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

even loved their match the stars ...i remember we used to do FLAMES in college ROFL
ashu was soo excited when she called him up...he is changing ...but he has not realized it yet...at the end of mallu ashu convo ...you could see mallika herself was not convinced by ashutosh ka explanation...let ashu take the entire time in the world...let it happen slowly ...let nidhi enter slowly...she has already entered his killa rajaji...bad girane ki der hai...precap is really good...mallu looked like cinderalla's step mom ROFL

i know.. i thot she will play FLAMES too...i have done it so many times at college LOL

but loved the whole thing.. damn cute..!! But the cherry on the cake has to be...the kuch to hua hai bit...n suhasis.. JAALA hua advices ROFL

LOLLOLhonestly tanu suhasini and her advices are the tadka ..i really love dissing her LOL..the way mallu said that even if 1/4 th effort of giving me advises u put in cooking breakfast yeh toast aur better hota...and bas bhabhi was ready with her sixerLOL

the kitchen scene was soo cute ..ashu suddenly appearing in kitchen ...even i nearly fell of my chairLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAni

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

super cute episode...nidhi was beaming with happines after realisng her love for ashu...i was "blushing"..more than nidhi...LOL

suhasini ..z irritatng..MANN...Angry...she has a sick mentality...goshhh...

t toast jal jaye n dil jal jaye dialogue was so..disgustngg...Sleepy

ashutosh...while recvng nidhi's phn looked so happy n young..ohhh...he was so HOTT...

n finally nidhi gets "pehle pyaar ka pehla gham"Cry

Armu4evaachiever

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

super cute episode...nidhi was beaming with happines after realisng her love for ashu...i was "blushing"..more than nidhi...LOL

suhasini ..z irritatng..MANN...Angry...she has a sick mentality...goshhh...

t toast jal jaye n dil jal jaye dialogue was so..disgustngg...Sleepy

ashutosh...while recvng nidhi's phn looked so happy n young..ohhh...he was so HOTT...

n finally nidhi gets "pehle pyaar ka pehla gham"Cry

I know... Suhasi is so damn irritating..!! She ends up.. riling Mallu more than Nidhi.. at times LOL

And yh i know.. she was so shocked to see him njoy lunch with Mallu... n esp his words...can there be anyone more imp than u ..Shocked

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

i know.. she was saying it so clearly ...'uski umar hi uska hatiyar hai' ... i was like.. yah.. i guess Nidhi is more dangerous than AK-47 ROFL

OMG..LOL..i am in love with SUHASINI...she z better comic artist than DB n CS...n d dialoges delivered by her to be remembrd by every1...ROFL

Armu4evasun29

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.