Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Haan mujhe pyaar hua Ashu Miya..!! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i m also mad bout show...my whole days go...w8ng n thinking bout show!!!Shocked

[/QUOTE]
my family calls this a NEW LOVE IN MY LIFE...ha ha funny...

Edited by soccer - 21 November 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haan mujhe pyaar hua Ashu Miya..!! (Page 11)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
nice episode.highlight of it was the kitchen scene,incredible.loved it.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

MB is dashing & sexy and Ashni look really lovely together...something so attractive abt this pair!!! <3

my say
MB looks younger to his age, and kritika looks older of her age(GOOD IN A WAY)... so visual appeal is awesome... and more ever romantic genre is MB's forte.... he express lot of romance with his eyes...

Edited by soccer - 21 November 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

MB is dashing & sexy and Ashni look really lovely together...something so attractive abt this pair!!! <3

my say
MB looks younger to his age, and kritika looks older of her age(GOOD IN A WAY)... so visual appeal is awesome... and more ever romantic genre is MB's forte.... he express lot of romance with his eyes...

yeah thats what makes them look even more awesome..the age difference is not very strikingEmbarrassed

ozone1rabzonedgeyanks28

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I think it's time TRPs went up...this show deserves them. I think the past few episodes...the script, acting, editing, dialogues, performances have all been praise worthy and overwhelmingly positive...hope everyone stands up and notices...it's not just MB ...it's Kritika...not just Kritz...Ruksar & the other actors too...

Totally agree..everybody has really.. excelled n so has th execution and the elements in the  show..! TRPs should really have some mercy on them now Ouch

i really never cared about trp...but i understand it a trp world... what really feel is people r missing good story, talent, direction...people need to bring change in their taste...KTLK is worth for the change..

correct..ktlk desrvs atlst decent trp!!!...even ktlk z down on IF...i saw its rank iz 11...prev week it was 10...Cry

how will my input count to improve rank...i mean what do we do to get better deserving rank????

yanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

my say

yeah thats what makes them look even more awesome..the age difference is not very strikingEmbarrassed

in t-shirts..he looks so young..his looks r so deceptive...n hott..uff he z a killer mannn...

ozone1...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

my say

in t-shirts..he looks so young..his looks r so deceptive...n hott..uff he z a killer mannn...

yeah he looks to be in his thirties..& kritika looks in her late twenties so at first glance I feel that the age difference is not something very strikingEmbarrassed

yanks28

ozone1

ozone1

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

my say

i some times wonder... how female pankha goes ga ga over MB's display of romance, soothing sexy voice( uses when needed) .. does kritika goes in awe of him..????

rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.