Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
 Haan mujhe pyaar hua.. Ashu Miya...LOL
           Bhari... Aaspatal... mein Ikrar hoga... Allah Miya!! LOL

A few steps out of the KEBIN of Mallu... the realisation hit Nidhi jus like darkness hit the hosp ...! Admist that darkness ...Nidhi glowed in the realisation of her.. NEW FOUND LOVE for her baby! Embarrassed She went home and regaled in the glow  n joy that.. 'Pehla Pehla pyaar' gives one..!! Soon Anji arrived to..try n make her come back to earth...! She highlighted the likely differences that.. can crop between the januable pair of hubby-wifey... as in ... one being veggie..the other non veggie... one wanting to see new movies.. the other.. Kagaz ke phool... and may be..one wanting to groove in the disc... the other.. drool on Jagjit Singhs ghazals..!!  But a lovestruck ..wifey. .begged her to let her just be... just be.. in that overwhelming feeling of LOVE that was seeping thru her...running thruout her.. submerging her in a whirlpool of emotions!!

Next day on.. Wifey... was her bouncy self as she decided to make breakfast for herself... but the MAN she wanted to make breakfast for.. appeared ..(albeit in her imaginations) in the Kitchen.. greeting her... with... 'Hey BABY' Embarrassed   (erm... i mean.. Hey Doc!) LOL  A shocked n startled Nidhi culdn take her eyes of her dashing.. hubby n when he asked if BREAKFAST Was gonna take time.. she pronto turned to serve him... .only to find.. him gone! LOL (Wah wah. isse kehte.. hain pyaar...jadoo hai nasha hai..madhoshiyan...Ashu tujhko. bhulake.. Nidhi aab jae kahan)  Thanks to CVs for adding the stanza of.. 'Kuch to hua hai' during the scene! Embarrassed

Nidhi ji..decided to... turn into her JASOOS self..Geek.as she.. decided to investigate.. the COMPATIBILITY with her hubby with the help of a book - Love n Stars... ! Wanting to know Patidevs dob .. .she called him up.. n Patidev seemed to b just waiting to hear her voice as he smiled a million bucks while greeting her...!! Day DreamingBut BEWAFA wifey...Angry she wanted to talk to Hiraman Kaka...(The look on hubbys face was..one to die for...) ShockedShocked... n Startled.. he culdn believe his ears... (Ashu.. i told u before..ur WIFEY is a handful...be careful...ladki fisal na jae) LOL Hiraman Kaka too was shocked to get a call from the bootylicious babe... but soon realised the purpose n passed on the details she sought!! Unhappy with the outcome of the book... Nidhi n Anji.. hit.. the 'Internet' n listed down 'Tell-Tale' signs of a Man who falls in love with a woman..! LOL

Based on the internet idea...Anji advised Nidhi to stay away from Ashu.. to find out if Ashu wants her.. n said that if he is interested.. he did make a 100 excuses to come closer! Embarrassed Nidhi jumped on the idea and Good Lord decided to help her.. as the childrens ward kids demanded Doc Nidhi..!! Ashu had to bow down to their demands ... n proposed to go fetch her himself..Embarrassed Having overheard.. this wifey waited impatiently for hubby to come fetch her... Tongue first at the record room n then for lunch in the common room!! But alas Ouch Anadi Saiyan was busy having lunch with Mallu the Vampu...making Wifey.. glare n fume! Angry

One of the impactful bits of the epi was Ashu-Mallus heart to heart..where Mallu voiced her fear of a CHANGING Ashu ...but Ashu brushed it aside.. by saying that.. 'Its impossible..!' Shocked (Ashu ji...jo sochna hai soch lo.. aapko badalne wali.. AA chuki hai Wink aur woh aapko...puri tara badal degi) Wink

Super cute epi... the 'Kuch to hua hai' bit is a must watch!! Kritz is super cute... Rukshar is awesome.. and...MB...ooh la la.. ohh la la... looks DELICIOUS in his dapper suits! Embarrassed

Precap --- Hubby wifey telling bed time stories to THEIR KIDS Embarrassed (well the childrens ward kids are THEIR kids only na Wink)  ! In the story... Hubby became...a King n Wifey...a Butterfly! But again Vampu had to come n spoil it all... Angry

PS: Btw... no wonder Suhasi.. is so MANTELLAY overworked.. apparently Lady S.. has a MA in Pyschology and ends up riling up Mallus blood a few degrees more even today with her JALA hua advices! Angry

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 November 2011 at 11:18am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettispacyeightshantellbrownvvegawizardofozronnie85soomro01aqsam-Swetha-surabimy_viewAbhiAnirtmsKavya.Sfrenz4u-Khush-Zaya4everachieverSam_KaShian-Azy-kaveritulipdaisyshamilyanks28rabzonedge...RamonaG....-Rumi-Roopal_ArDisun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haan mujhe pyaar hua Ashu Miya..!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Tanu Sania's been giving me updates from her phone...gotta wait for it online...gonna watch it with the roommate for tonight...the updates & now your posts have killed me...sounds like the best episode so far...I think it might have overtaken Friday's episode. OMGGG. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratikaverisun29

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Tanu Sania's been giving me updates from her phone...gotta wait for it online...gonna watch it with the roommate for tonight...the updates & now your posts have killed me...sounds like the best episode so far...I think it might have overtaken Friday's episode. OMGGG. 

U should watch.. the 'kuch to hua hai' bit Yanku.. u will be ...dead... i culdn stop smiling..seeing it... it gives such a clear foreshadow of how their MARRIED life will be... she cooking for him n he drooling on her Day Dreaming

N MB is looking .. DELICIOUS in the epi.. today! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijustpratikaverishamilyanks28sun29

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
jaala hua toast phir ban sakta hai didi..par jala hua dil nahiROFLROFL

we need to have an collection of deadly suhasini ka one liners ROFL..MA in Psychology and trying all her experiments and research on mallika...no wonder by the end of this mallika will reach an asylum...

loved the anjie nidhi scenes today from start where she realizes her love for ashu to anjie ka complete practical approach to the situation...

even loved their match the stars ...i remember we used to do FLAMES in college ROFL
ashu was soo excited when she called him up...he is changing ...but he has not realized it yet...at the end of mallu ashu convo ...you could see mallika herself was not convinced by ashutosh ka explanation...let ashu take the entire time in the world...let it happen slowly ...let nidhi enter slowly...she has already entered his killa rajaji...bad girane ki der hai...precap is really good...mallu looked like cinderalla's step mom ROFL
the reason the guy even wanted to have lunch in the common room was coz he got to know all the interns have it together ...read ALL...for him an indication NIDHI...ROFL..but ofcourse mallu ko toh aana tha ...

am sooo looking forward to tomorrow

btw the dadi bua chote sarkar nidhi ashu kitchen scene was super cute...LOL

Edited by sun29 - 21 November 2011 at 8:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evajustpratiAbhiAniachieverkaverihermosoyanks28shamil

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

tanu sweety thanks for an awesome takeHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

even loved their match the stars ...i remember we used to do FLAMES in college ROFL
ashu was soo excited when she called him up...he is changing ...but he has not realized it yet...at the end of mallu ashu convo ...you could see mallika herself was not convinced by ashutosh ka explanation...let ashu take the entire time in the world...let it happen slowly ...let nidhi enter slowly...she has already entered his killa rajaji...bad girane ki der hai...precap is really good...mallu looked like cinderalla's step mom ROFL

i know.. i thot she will play FLAMES too...i have done it so many times at college LOL

but loved the whole thing.. damn cute..!! But the cherry on the cake has to be...the kuch to hua hai bit...n suhasis.. JAALA hua advices ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniachieversun29

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gitagrover

i think many thing which we wants to see & just now they cannot show bcoz its tooo early they will show us in dream sequenceLOL

thanks love your update

so true...dream sequences are in.. n they were adorable... i almost fell of my chair when MB suddenly appeared int he kitchen! LOL n then i realised its a dream sequence.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
omg thanks for the update...
the episode was awesome...loved it
the conversation between nidhi and anji when nidhi tells she's in love was very good...and when she imagines him in the kitchen loved the sceneDay Dreaming
and the ways they try to find out if they are compatible for each other is so nice...
just loved the episode...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaachieveryanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.