Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

neha_mjht

IF-Dazzler

neha_mjht

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
MILEY JAB HUM TUM
guys ,one year has completed to the end of mjht...1 full whole year on 19 november..
last year,19 november 2010,our beloved show mjht ended.it had a very happy ending which made us all,all the fans of mjht very happy..but with this happy ending one sad thing happened.one of the biggest happiness in our life ended leaving us all sad..the is no day in our life when we dont remember mjht..it is our lifeEmbarrassed
but no worries..as seeing the old episodes of mjht makes us more than happy as they seem as fresh as the new onesBig smile
but then also one emptiness is felt..we desire to see arti together we desire to see monaya..so we desire to see mars...
i think if we cant get mjht back,we can try to see arti monaya mars in an interview atleastTonguewouldnt it be awesome to see our awesome foursome together..
i saw in dmg forum that sbs got the interview of shilpa,karan and jenny togther..than why not mars..just for an interview..if all four cant come together than also we can try,we can get atleast 2 or 3Embarrassed
i know most of you must be thunking it is impossible but we can try
hey guys..i just visited the geet forum..there some people visited star one office in bangaloru and they told the people about why are the ending star one and geet..they will not succeed in star desh..the guy told that they are trying to accept the demands of the fans and will do what is possible..and they told that geet fans are very active..so guys start calling them,mailing them,visiting their office and demand for a big program before star desh where whole mjht gang can be there and do demand for mjht 3 and show that we are also active..and ya they told that they do read mails..so start and show the mjht power and ya also demand star one to retelecast mjht at the night after geet and pkyek end

so here are some links which can help us..
u me aur tv:
umt@bagnetwork[email protected]
sbs:[email protected] (SBS) or you can send letter to sbs team too
gr8 magazine:Mumbai Office :
GR8! Publications Pvt Ltd
F6 - 102, Shankar Dham, Sundervan Complex, Andheri (West) Mumbai 400 053, India
Tel 91-22-2634 0479 / 2634 0480 Fax 91-22-2634 7637
Email [email protected]

New Delhi Office :
GR8! Publications Pvt Ltd
D-18/4 A, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase 2, First Floor, New Delhi - 110 020. India.
Tel 91-11-2638 4810 / 2638 4811 Fax 91-11-2638 6328
Email [email protected]

for india forums and zing you can request vijay sir to get their interviews together...

you can make a topic of discussion for mars interview in wassup..one is already going in wassup for arti interview..
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1706365

and if u liked my idea.of the star one program in which arti can perform..pls do see this post where al the info is added
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1942225

pls do reply and post ur views..even if u want arti or monaya or sanaya rati and all other duos pls do reply

halla bol

list of people who r in-(hope the list is longEmbarrassed)

Nityah
Auroni
Ruchi di
Rija di
Aanchal
mayu-nups
21akluvmonaya
krish_arti
rvdhaliwal
Nupsdips
shruti-love
MiniMouse810
Joseph_A
mayurg2010
-BurningDesire-
mayur_eternal
hiii

SujaLuvsMayur
Shreya30456
shafyyy
love.mayurarti
jalaja(jp_mars)
samratrocks
ekta_monaya
nehaluvmayur
acAasthamayur
jenny(crazzygal_jenny)
Roses-khushi
princess-mahum
mayur4evr
18anila1
arjunratirocks
crazymayurian
Purplefairy
.PINK
binudamania
preeti11
shootingstar.xx
fend
charmee_sammy
SAJANian_4ever
Aishh.
MOHITZ-DREAMER
akansha92
daniella05
Mudrika25
azmat
supreet..
_Janki_
pakpearl
sweetmonaya
zunaiba5
Luvabhiyaarjuhi
shreya

if i can get more info i will paste here...
waiting for ur comments

Edited by neha_mjht - 18 September 2012 at 1:11am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

21akluvmonayaakansha92rvdhaliwalprincess-mahummayur4evrayeshaakhtarNupsdipssabatahir_Janki_...sana...sparkling-stararjunratirocksShreya30456Mudrika25shruti-lovezunaiba5mayurg2010_Freaked.Out_-Goof-supreet..daniella05neha333gunurloveLuvAbhiyaarjuhicrazymayurianLuvArTi4ever-Anila--Khushi-mayur_eternal-Symphony-SandCastle..Comics_Music.love.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92..-Ayesshhaa-..fend-CreativeSoul-samratrocks--Ruchi--.Chashmish.Joseph_ALadyDabanggHSFApakpearloblivious....Harmony...Roses-khushi.DarkParadise...PINK.charmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WE NEED MARS!!!!!(pls see pg 16)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha_mjht

IF-Dazzler

neha_mjht

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
guys 34 views and no reply..pls if any one ha the info about u me aur tv,sbb and other news channels,do paste them here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

neha_mjht

IF-Dazzler

neha_mjht

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
guys if u r in..pls tell ur name..i will add your name and i will understand that u support me

..-Ayesshhaa-..

neha_mjht

IF-Dazzler

neha_mjht

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
guys no one wants mars

...Harmony...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Harmony...

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Hi  neha ..

this is Nityah.. i m in gal..

nice topic.. ya it seems difficult to hav all four together as they are busy wid their life but we can hope for the good..

n thnx for the links .. i will surely mail..

Auroni.92

IF-Rockerz

Auroni.92

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Its difficult as rati is in delhi but will try..
Ur doing great..

-Anila-

-CreativeSoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

first of all cant believe its been an year the episodes are still all so fresh in my mindEmbarrassed congrats to all mjhtians for kepping this forum and the memories of our beloved show alive! Hug

and neha i love your spiritEmbarrassedHug sachi mai im glad to see u still trying very hard and yes would love to see the foursome together once again infect would love to see all of them in an interivew mohit snaya arjun rati jas abhishek and navina its hard but with people like u who keep trying im sure one day we will get to see them together :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artimohit_rockstar

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
love you neha you are truley an mjhtn . i will suport you.

krish_arti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top