Rank On 47th Explanation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Rank On 47th Explanation

Dear Guys! Don't Worry! Our Rank Is On 47th Thats Great! Let Me Explain!

-The Chaska Meter Ranking is for 11-20th November! And When Our Forum Opened, on 19th! Simple! So It is great! Only In 1 day, we are on 47th position! Look Be Happy !

-It will increase Soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR.RajvirNandini.Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rank On 47th Explanation" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
 Already Shared about the CM Ranking.. If u wanted to add this extra comment, U could've commented on the previous topic which was opened. -ChaskaMeter Ranking-

Next time please have a Look on the forum and then Post a topic :-)
Thanks

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 21 November 2011 at 8:09am

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

*Topic to Be Closed* Already Shared about the CM Ranking.. If u wanted to add this extra comment, U could've commented on the previous topic which was opened. -ChaskaMeter Ranking-

Thanks

But Dear! Look At My Topic It is just a explanation!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Already Shared about the CM Ranking.. If u wanted to add this extra comment, U could've commented on the previous topic which was opened. -ChaskaMeter Ranking-

Thanks

But Dear! Look At My Topic It is just a explanation!

Yes I know.. But the same u could have posted in that thread instead of creating another topic right? Anyway..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.