Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Today only i have seen the promo, i must say they make great pair, looking so cute.loved whole scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhiHi_Friendsgarima22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "romantic pal (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gold-

Yay,I saw it tooo..

These two are so adorable..

I grinned like an idiot until I was hit on the head with a rolled up magazine by a hindi serial hater who happens to be my sister.

LOL, even me too, i was like"O". no doubt it was lovely, but i found it funny filled with innocence from sandhya's part.Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhib2011Hi_Friendsgarima22ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
oye hoye, i had seen the promo, its freaking awesome , very belivable unlike ur regular TV button stuff... well happens for this show, everything is pretty belivable na

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011garima22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.