Kanchi and Shakti on 'Deal Ya No Deal'

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kanchi and Shakti on 'Deal Ya No Deal'

Mumbai, Feb 14 (IANS) Kanchi Kaul and Shakti Anand, the charming couple from the serial "Ek Ladki Anjaani Si", will be seen in a special Valentine's Day episode of "Deal Ya No Deal" Wednesday.

The episode, to be telecast at 9 p.m., will feature the couple play the game with new host Mandira Bedi. Spunky Anu (Kanchi) will be driving to the sets on her cute bike 'Dhanno' and Shakti can be seen flirting with two pretty women.

The proceeds of the prize money will go to Make A Wish Foundation – a charitable institution working for the underprivileged.

The second series of "Deal Ya No Deal" with Mandira as the host includes interesting elements like new sets, more drama, more glitz and glamour and, of course, fabulous prizes, promise the organisers.

However, the show will continue with its simple format that makes it the easiest game show on television. No difficult questions, no muscle power, only one mantra - Deal Ya No Deal.

http://tvguide.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-1414138,curpg -2.cms

Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
its beautiful... they look gorgeous..
thanks... 😛 😛 😛
SONYA_K thumbnail
Thanks a lot.. I saw the episode and they both rocked! 😊
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks i lot but i missed the show 😭
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nikhil n Anu were such a lovey dovey couple in Deal Ya No Deal........they were simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone upload the pictures of them???