Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@Jhanvi this is just the starting ;) !! VirMan Fan List Will CROSS 1000 Soon ;) <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maanvi Viraat - Storm vm (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Innocent.angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Innocent.angel

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Omg gr8 wrk..its outstanding

desigrl05

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Jhanviii!

So like, I'm in love with your VMs. I think you know that already thoughErmm Having said that, you can probably imagine how khush I was when yt sent me an email saying you uploaded a new VM. I got so excited that I clicked the link, plugged in my headphones and realised they were tangled up and one side is broken-ish so the one that works I tried pulling it, trying to get it in my ear cuz the VM already started playing, cuz for some reason I couldn't just pause it and take my time. And then I ended up yanking the headphones out and the song was blasting and my mom comes and is like what the hellStern Smile

But you know what? I DON'T CARE! I haven't watched a VM made by you in a while now so I was starting to feel a bit deprivedStern Smile But since you like Virat&Maanvi now does that mean you'll make more VMs and prettyful siggiesShockedBig smile

Lemme go back and actually comment on the VMROFL I loveeed the scenes you usedBig smile They were my favBig smile Of course I love all their scenesErmmLOL I loved the colouring and effects and fhgsughsshyufs <- that sums up how feel basicallyLOL

Btw I just noticed you didn't post in pinkStern Smile Isn't that like, your signature colour?Stern Smile

desigrl05

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Beautiful and Awesome VM Janhvi..simply supperb
all scene were very beautiful and Nice and song also heart tauching..Great combination
Pl make more VM

desigrl05

__Sneha__

IF-Stunnerz

__Sneha__

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
really nice VM..Loved it..plzz make moreSmile

desigrl05

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
amazing VMThumbs Up...loved the song choice (btw is that offically part of the movie's sountrack?)or did you sing this song??Embarrassed because it is friggin amazingClap

Edited by Tani91 - 21 November 2011 at 9:07pm

desigrl05

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
<3ED it SO GOOD! 
it was simply perfect Big smile

desigrl05

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Jhanviii! ravvsss

So like, I'm in love with your VMs. I think you know that already thoughErmm Having said that, you can probably imagine how khush I was when yt sent me an email saying you uploaded a new VM. I got so excited that I clicked the link, plugged in my headphones and realised they were tangled up and one side is broken-ish so the one that works I tried pulling it, trying to get it in my ear cuz the VM already started playing, cuz for some reason I couldn't just pause it and take my time. And then I ended up yanking the headphones out and the song was blasting and my mom comes and is like what the hellStern Smile  >>this is the cutest story ever..! i grinned like [... .. ... .. ... ... ... ... ...] that wide hehe..thats so damn sweet for u to be that excited lol

But you know what? I DON'T CARE! I haven't watched a VM made by you in a while now so I was starting to feel a bit deprivedStern Smile But since you like Virat&Maanvi now does that mean you'll make more VMs and prettyful siggiesShockedBig smile  haha yeah i havent doneanything in ages.. siggys ka pata nahin but vms for sure!

Lemme go back and actually comment on the VMROFL I loveeed the scenes you usedBig smile They were my favBig smile Of course I love all their scenesErmmLOL I loved the colouring and effects and fhgsughsshyufs <- that sums up how feel basicallyLOL alskdfj;asdklf thankkuu meri jaan..im still smiling at ur story

Btw I just noticed you didn't post in pinkStern Smile Isn't that like, your signature colour?Stern Smile  yeah iwas being lazy :D

btw, thanks everyone else for comments Hug and no i didnt sing that song, i foudn it on yt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top