Stars guilty pleasures-Anjum/Pratyuscha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Stars' guilty pleasures

Everyone has some guilty pleasure. It is something we really enjoy and find pleasurable but feel guilt for enjoying or having it done.  We ask these stars about their favourite guilty pleasures'

Showing 3  of 8 images  Previous     Next 

Anjum Farooqi
I've such a huge appetite for cheese and chocolate. You will be surprised if you see me eating. I love to have pizza with extra cheese in it every alternate day. However, I have been feeling too guilty about it off lately. I need to stop it and control myself. I am even more concerned about my weight now because I appear on TV. So I guess I will be working out extra.

Pratyusha Banerjee
I am a shopaholic. Recently, I had gone for shopping and ended up spending 50,000 rupees. Later I thought why did I shop so much? I shopped for shoes, dresses etc. Shopping has become an addiction for me but I really enjoy it. Every time I go out for an event, I think to myself, 'Oh, I don't have anything new to wear so let's buy a new dress. I am trying to stop this habit of mine and only shop on special occasions. (Laughs)

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 November 2011 at 6:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepmonamie111tiny15avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars guilty pleasures-Anjum/Pratyuscha" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top