Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Lata you deserve it

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Dear Lata,

With your excellent updates and keeping us updated in Dees absence has made you very special to all of us, though every person in this forum is very special and has so much to offer with there excellent witty comments and technical updates, I want to applaud you, I am very happy that Ashish replied, I really would have been very disappointed if he had not done that . You deserve it girl, I can feel the warm personality you have through your update, Lata I feel so fortunate to know all of you lovely people who are the most caring, loving, witty and much more.. I could go on and on

Don't ever change Lata, we love you for what you are

with Best wishes

Lilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

I so agree with Lilly! Yes, Lata, if anyone of us deserved this extra ''hug'' and ''love'' from Ashish, then it was you!

You have put in so much of hard work and sincerity in your updates, and well, it got noticed, and got noticed by the person whom we all so love & cherish!

A big thanks to you Lata for being such a chum always! You rock completely!

I am so full of bonhomie and joie de vivre, I think interacting with Ashish was just about the best birthday gift we could give him.

Cheers,

Disha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Oh Wow Lilly and Dish,

Thanks my dear for being such a darling and also to all my friends here. I really don't know if I really deserved it but ya I can , rather we can say without hesitating that Ashish is a Gem of a person and it is his niceness which makes him all the more appealing to us besides offcourse the hot hunk that he isWink.

I am still is a state of shock . Oh  and a big thanks to Our Di and Ashish they made me feel so special. And all this would not have been possible without our Dishu.

And if all us Ashish Fan's were able to bring little happiness and sunshine in his life on his special day it was worth it.

Thanks again my dear friends for all your love and prayers. GOD Bless you'll too. And yes GOD Bless Ashish.

Love and regards

Lata

PS : And I just can't put it in words what I had been missing in my life all this while before meeting gems like you'll here. And Di you do need complete rest today for all the hard work you put in yesterday.

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I know how lucky are we!!! We got got to talk to our cuttie on his birhday Wink and seriously he is toooo SWEETTT!!!! After talking to him i love the guy even more Embarrassedthanks dish for introducing him Smile and lata thanks for your aboustely GREAT!!! see even ashish our hero loll Wink appreciates them!!!!!!!!
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Asian princess. Love you all.
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Hi laTA

Yes you deserve it with all the good work you put into this forum with your updates and post love reading them and they are great and Ashsih is simply the best!

SamyBig smile

.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Eh Samy, Twinecool,Lilly,Princess and all friends here , I too still have not got over the shock of me receiving a mail from Ashish in the forums. Its all cause of the Love you'll gave me this was possible. And offcourse would not have been possible without our Dee. Yeah Twinecool I am touch wood. and this hug is from Ashish to all my friends here. Hug

Ashish Rocks and so does our Dee and India Forums.

Love you all. GOD Bless All.

Love Lata

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top