Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Forum.Maniac

IF-Rockerz

Forum.Maniac

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone!!!Hug This is an OS afer VirMan get marriedLOL I knw its tooo early but i just had this scene in mind, I want Virat to leave his house to prove himself to Dadaji and i hope this happens, so in this scene Virat has already left his house when Manvi and Jeevika were in Rishikesh to visit their family, Now manvi is confused and shocked that why Virat left her

Manvi staring out of the window at the sky, she had so many questions and thoughts going on in her mind and feeling which she did not want to feel, she was still in shock after wat Virat had done, how could he have left her like this?

She needed answers and she needed them now, she tried calling him again but before she could call, her cell phone rings and she picks it up

M: Hello! (no answer) Hello! Koi Hai? (no answer again)….Virat *it came out as a sigh as her tears pricked her eyes*…..Virat mainjanti hoon tum hi ho, kuch bolo Virat….Mujhe tumse milna hai, Plz Virat…Bas ek baar uske baad tumhe joh karna hai karo (no answer) Plzzz

V: Mujhe adhe ghante mein park mein milo par kisi ko batana mat ki tum mujhse milne ja rahi ho (he gave up, he had to…he was missing his bandariya tooo much)

M: Haan pakka kisi ko pata nahi chalega…Thnk u!

Virat keeps the phone

In the park

Manvi waiting for Virat

M: Mujhe bula kar yeh khud kahaan reh gaya, waise bulaya maine hai par phir bhi

She sees Virat coming and couldn't stop staring at him whereas Virat wasn't making eye contact, they hadn't seen each other for so many days, hadn't he missed her like she had??? Virat comes to her

V: Kyun bulaya? (without looking at her)

Manvi was confused now, she was the one who should be angry yet it seemed like he was, what had she done?

M: Kaise ho?

V: Tumne mujhe yahaan mera haal chaal poochne bulaya hai

M: Ab main pooch bhi nahi sakti kya?

V: Dekho mere paas time nahi hai toh jo kehna hai jaldi kaho

M: Toh theek hai suno…Kya ho gaya hai tumhe? Tum mere saath aise kyun behave kar rahe ho aur Tum mujhe chod kar kyun chale gaye?

V: Woh main…Aise hi

M: Aise hi…Sachs ach kyun nahi bol dete ki tumhe lagta hai ki tumhare paas kuch hai nahi toh main tumhara saath nahi doongi

V: What??? Tumhe lagta hai ki mujhe yeh lagta hai…Tum aisa soch kaise sakti ho, Main tumhe isliyeh chod kar gaya kyunki….Rehne do, tumse baat karna bekaar hai

Virat was going when Manvi comes in his way

M: Nahi main tumhe yahaan se jaane nahi dungi jab tak tum mere saare sawalon ka jawaab nahi de dete, tum mujhe chod kar gaye kyunki???

V: Kyunki main tumhe Bhabhi aur mere beech kisi ek ko choose karne nahi keh sakta tha

Manvi is shocked and stares at him

V: Mujhe nahi pata ki main apne aapko prove kar paunga ki bhi nahi aur tab tak main uss ghar mein kabhi vapas nahi aaunga…Bolo kya tum door reh paogi apni behen se (holds her), kya tum mere saath chal paogi bhabhi ko hamesha ke liye chod kar?

Manvi just stares at him, still shocked

V: Koi jawaab nahi hai na tumhare paas, pata tha mujhe(with tears)

He turns away and goes and this time Manvi couldn't stop him, how could she choose between two people whom she loved the most? How can she hurt one of them? What was she going to do?

Manvi couldn't sleep, she tossed and turned in her bed, only Virat's words were flashing in her mind, She couldn't live without her sister  but she couldn't live without Virat also, she had to do something, she couldn't keep brooding like this, she got up from her bed and went out of the room.

She knocked at a door, it opened after sometime

Vanshika: Manvi tum,yahaan….itni raat ko? Tum theek toh ho na

M: Haan Maa main theek hoon, bas aapse kuch baat karni hai

Vanshika: Haan andar aao na beta

Manvi comes inside and Vanshika closes the door

Vanshika: Haan bolo

M: Woh Maa main…woh main…main Virat se mili thi

Vanshika: Kya? (holds her) Kaise hai woh? (worried)

M: Theek nahi hai aur maine hamesha ki tarah banana ki jagah bighad diya (Manvi sits on the bed, trying to control her tears)

Vanshika: Kyun kya hua? Manvi mujhe sab kuch batao? (sits beside her)

Manvi tells her everything

M: (crying) Aap hi bataiye, main kaise chun sakti hoon apni behen aur Virat ke beech, pyaar toh main dono se bohot karti hoon na…Main kya karoon?

Vanshika: (hugs her) Dekho pehle tum rona bandh karo…Tum rote hue bilkul achi nahi lagti (wipes her tears)….Manvi mujhe tum pehle yeh batao ki kya tumhe lagta hai Virat apne aapko prove kar payega?

M: Yeh bhi koi poochne wali baat hai kya, Mujhe lagta nahi poora yakheen hai

Vanshika: Toh tum kyun darr rahi ho ki tum apni behen se nahi mil paogi

M: Main woh…Maine yeh socha hi nahi tha

Vanshika: Pagal (smiles) Aba age tum decide karo ki tumhe kya karna hai? Main tumhe kuch nahi bolungi

M: Main kal hi ja kar Virat ko dhoondungi, woh mujhe dekh kar kitna khush hoga na (smiles)

Vanshika: Aur tum nahi hogi (laughs)

Manvi gives a tight hug to Vanshika

M: Thnk u Thnk u Thnk u! Main janti thi ki main aapse kabhi bhi kisi cheez ke bare mein bhi baat kar sakti hoon

Vanshika: Bohot maska laga liya, ab sone jao (kisses her on the forhead)

M: Good night!

Manvi goes from there and Vanshika smiles at herself and prays that Virat and Manvi sort out all the problems between them.

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555salma009anushka30laila889-JeeVi-VirMan-Mahnoor5671lakhanikomalMus@pyaar_kya_karnaSheIsTheOnehali1anu008amee1RatiKoniDesi_angel90cookies10myths_vazsanjalimoonstruck--Lalz--piyushikeetha...nanz_2211--Mystical--VirManandJeeVikhusamAlyssa_Zayavanilla.icesweetyyyyyyyVirman1710xoxsusanxoxmika17nrithyaoKrazzy4u786booksfreak07batgirl67pinkstarsRuchi-interestshaimahprats233romanticgurl070aysha1989princess14KaShCrazyAneesaAashika_virmancutie_mahima-Amri-rev4evahooriia_xsapphhireBrunoMarsshilpa09JESNIASaaraa.KSG_luvkulsum_virmanFullyFaltoo.IAmAaruKrishnaluv94maankigeet4everfatima15preethisashred12-Yuks-..Amina.._Littles12_AngelicDesireslove_never_diesThe007Shivani__Sneha__.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan OS - Shaadi ke baad" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Very nice Sana... I could imagine the pain in Virat & simply love moment between Vanshika - Manvi. Hope you can continue the nxt shot coz really wanna know what happens when Manvi meets Virat.. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimah

Forum.Maniac

IF-Rockerz

Forum.Maniac

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Very nice Sana... I could imagine the pain in Virat & simply love moment between Vanshika - Manvi. Hope you can continue the nxt shot coz really wanna know what happens when Manvi meets Virat.. Day Dreaming
Ya i m going to continue it, just one more part...I'll update it today, Thnk u !!!!!Big smile

__Sneha__

IF-Stunnerz

__Sneha__

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
ohhh wooww..Nice sana..Loved it..Hope we get these kinda scenes in future.Virat-Manvi-VanshikaHeart..Please continue..Smile

Forum.Maniac

IF-Rockerz

Forum.Maniac

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehapatelKMH

ohhh wooww..Nice sana..Loved it..Hope we get these kinda scenes in future.Virat-Manvi-VanshikaHeart..Please continue..Smile
Thnk uBig smile!!! Me too, i want Virat-manvi-vanshika scenesWink

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaR1108

Originally posted by rev4eva

Ya i m going to continue it, just one more part...I'll update it today, Thnk u !!!!!Big smile
   DancingYipieee ... Will wait for the nxt part

Forum.Maniac

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Readin after the epi<3

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
its really nice.. loved it!! plz PM me as soon as u update!!!!

Forum.Maniac

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.