Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

11TH OCTOBER EPISODE

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

hey guys ,

how's life ?Wink

well,i'm not going to give today's update as i'm sure hard rock's is gonna give it and she's doing that JOB very well. i just wanna give my comments abt today's episode that i loved it(excluding kashish's inner voice and the flash backs regarding piyush).The best thing abt it was that it basically revolved around sujal and kashish. they both looked fantafab.........but kashish's dopatta seemed overloaded............in my opinion ,the best bit abt this episode was "joota chupai"......sujal looked extremely cute while negotiating with charu and kannan....and did u look at his naughtiness then? it seemed like he had no care in this big world(even kashish was smiling then, be it 4 her sisters, but at least she gave a sweet smile)......sujal lookin absolutely happy then............ WAY TO GOClapThumbs Up

Edited by simplyvivacious - 11 October 2004 at 12:54pm

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Very funny ha ha haLOL

Maharani ne kaam mere Gale dal diya.Wink

K walks down to the mandap. they xchange garlands. Suj isnt smiling(I'm sure he knows). They sit for the ceremony and look at each other (no expressions). Veena gives K the diamond necklace (jiska bidding ho raha thaand ties the ghat bandhan(usual k dialogue). Then kanyadan takes place. Charu/Akshat nok jhok is on. K looks at Suj. He looks away. they start the pheras, Suj leading. K stops in between and saves the ghatbandhan from breaking(dialogue-mein tumhe inti aasani se nahin chodungi). mahek goes and tightens it again.They continue the pheras, both r so stiff. Then kash leads(usual dialogues again)Charu and Kannan hide Suj's jootas.. Suj puts the mangalsutra and the kumkum (ahh shaadi ho gayi) Kash remembers all the same scenes with piyush and many more, how boring......

They take blessings , suj cant find his jootis, Charu & kannan ask for Rs. 21001 for them. Akshat bargains for 5000, they cant decide, finally suj pays up 15000+3999 and settles the issue. This part was good, Suj and K were both smiling finally.

Bidaai- Prof requests CG to take care of K. Suj and K walk to the car, K throwing petals behind her all the way.(New intekam and bidaai song in the background.) She hugs her father, usual rona dhona with the sis. they leave. Sis's go and embrace the father. Freeze frame. ......finally they r married.Big smile

Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

that's wot i mentioned earliar..........Wink 

jab hard rock hain to mujhe fikar ki kya zaroorat.....Tongue 

aray hard rock tum to jadoogar ho , ye maharani naam se to meray bhai mujhe bulatay hain( sarcastically) jab main zada nakhray dikhaaon..........Smile

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
me too...hope the new tape comes out soon
pooja0204 Groupbie
pooja0204
pooja0204

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

the wedding was not tht big a blast... but who cares.... sujal was looking tooooo good.....!!!

kashish was ok... she looks good when she smiles.... she's got a sweet smile... ask her to keep smiling so tht even our sujal's happy and will smile... seeing her....Embarrassed

i dint really like the ghisa-pitta kashish dialogues.... she should come out of it at least now...

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
ya very true Pooja................it wasn't that interesting as we were expecting but who cares............ Sujal was looking cool Tongue  and the gisha pita dilogues of K and Flashback regardng Piyush r really very boringAngry........Lagta hai shadi kay baad bhi Kashish yeh sab keh kar hum logon ki mood barbad karne wali hai.DeadOuch
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Cry
Guess why i am crying?
jaise hi sujal ne mangalsutra pehnaya..
Cable went off..
I feel like killing my cable operator....Angry.
I missed out the best part...
So thanks for the update....
I am in office so cant see the repeat also...

How was sujal looking in joota chupai scenes???????????

CryCryCry.................

Hi maharani how is life.....
Hi choco n all others...
Do pray ki aaj cable rahey...

Did u watch that mangalsutra it was quite big yaar..
Sujal utna khush nahi lag raha jitna usey hona chahiye tha..
So it seems that sujal knows everything...
Kanyadaan bhi bahut jaldi mein ho gaya...
It seems uncle was in quite hurry....
I must say charu was looking damn cute even akshat also....
they make a good pair..

Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 5:04am | IP Logged

life' s great maharani ji ki dost..............LOL

so sad u missed the episode's best part, INSHA ALLAH aaj tumhari electricity nahi jaae gi

btw Rach, after that nothing was special except joota cupai........i loved this episode 'cuz sujal was everywhere, no extras......but yeah, joota chupai was worth a watch..........it was the only time  that sujal looked happy and carefree( and damn cute too, as usual) ...else he keeps his face expressionless......he doesn't even look at kash straight in the eye.......i think he must have overheard kash..........

and yeah charu and akshat make a lovely couple, their chit chat also sounds interesting........

Go to top