Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Anas Rashid's taste of success

Born in a conservative Muslim family, Anas Rashid started his career with Kahiin Toh Hoga. Moving onto Prithviraj Chauan and now, STAR Plus' Diya Aur Bati Hum, he seems to have hit jackpot. Since it's launch, Diya Aur Bati Hum has garnered good numbers and the TRPs are constantly putting the show in the top 10 shows on telly today.

We spoke to Sooraj aka Anas on how feels about to achieve this feat and the success of his show'

With a smile, Anas says, "It's great. I feel very proud for entire team. We have been really working hard for the show and I am glad the audience is finally appreciating our work. If we have 3.5 TRP right now, I hope in future we will have above 4.5. Hopefully, it will become the number one show and a huge success for the channel."

Anas, who plays a soft spoken, dutiful son in the show adds, "I never really work on my characters. I just try to adopt and absorb them. I spend a day or two on the sets and slowly, I find myself getting into the character. I never prepared for Prithviraj. I didn't know sword fighting or even how to ride a horse. Whereas in Sooraj's case, I didn't know how to make jalebi. Now, I am even learning that," he laughs.

However, his niece didn't initially like his character in Diya Aur Bati Hum. "You know, they're kids. They loved me as Prithivraj because I was like a superhero for them. Here, I'm making jalebis. So they didn't like it initially but graudally, they've started to the character as well as the show. But otherwise, I have been getting a good feedback about the show and my character."

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 November 2011 at 5:11am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

alphietulsinpg19Fatima82dent4usweet7863avanka12b2011monika_2691-Ramya-Rupalarshi_karishchucklebuddy-Antu-_-Aslan--SMay31-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anas's taste of success--indya.com" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863arshi_karishsita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
he is a gem of a person ..very decent and who knows how to give respect to others ...great that he is climbing the ladder of success with Diya aur Baati ...after Prithvi Raj Chauhan on star plus ...ANAS is again making waves with his Diya aur Baati show on STAR PLUS..STAR PLUS is really LUCKY for ANAS and Vice versa...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindsweet7863b2011arshi_karish

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Congratulations to Anas... the show indeed is a blockbuster hit..!! :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82sweet7863tanindb2011arshi_karishsita11

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
thnxxx for sharing...congo anas bhaiii n DABH rockzzz...

sweet7863tanindb2011

avanka12

avanka12

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863b2011

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
God bless him .he plays the character of suraj very well

tanindb2011monika_2691

Rupal

IF-Dazzler

Rupal

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..
Congo Anas..
Good going..Keep rock..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindb2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.