devil is no more devil 'Shefail '...

raj_sahil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The gr8 devil in saarrthi 'Shefail is no more devil ' this is Time's Chakarview that Shefail is changed.

"Shefail walk to Bhoomi's room .bhoomi said Shefail plz forgive Manasvi ~ forget every thing what ever she told u today…Shefail said why Bhoomi why u show ur love for me I am ur enemy may be the biggest one think what have I do with u but u ..u Bhoomi have done this all…bhoomi believe me today I don't have any angry or revenge from U … Shefail join her both hands ~ tie them in front of Bhoomi ~ said if some one has think of me so it's u only U ~ then she went to kiss her foot also ~ Shefail cry cry ~ only cry. Then Shefail embraced Bhoomi as a real friends or Family member.

Manasvi said no I can't believe it still Shefail ~ tie her hands in front of U no no Bhoomi it's another trick of Shefail … bhoomi reply even I don't know that I will do a stage show or Auto Signs. In the will of Goenka…ok well U think she is walking on a right path but ok U think like this Bhoomi but I will not believe her ~ I need to see her that's it.

even friend tomorrow Shefail is going to say sorry to Ghun kaka ~ Bhoomi coz' Manasvi said if u really want to nice begin of this relations b/t all of us so U have to do this all...

tamaana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aisa hua toh sahee--Lekin Im not ready 2 believe it!
Suraj_Kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I somehow believe it but not totally.