India-Forums

Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous

part 24 of Saanjh

neelam8 Groupbie
neelam8
neelam8

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

"Saanjh, the festival is in two days," Tarush was saying as calmly as he could.

"I know," Saanjh replied meekly.

"Oh really? Then why don't I see any decorations or anything of the sort out there on the campus!"

Sighing, Saanjh tried to simmer down Tarush's anger. She had told him she did not want the job. She did not know anything about decorations. On top of all that, she had enough things to do on her own besides hanging up balloons on trees. Tarush, was the one who was so obstinate in the first place.

"Tarush, what month is this?" Saanjh asked.

"October."

"And what season is it?"

"Autumn?"

"Does the wind blow in this season or not?"

"It does," Tarush replied, arching his eyebrows. What was she getting at?

"Alright then. If I had put up the decor yesterday or if I put them up now, don't you think the balloons will inflate? The streamers will fly off in different directions? The posters will fall? The tape won't be sturdy enough to hold up all these things in one place. So I was planning to put them on tomorrow night, the night before the fair and surprise everyone the next morning. The atmosphere will be more fresh then too." Hoping she had persuaded Tarush, Saanjh tried to look cool and logical to keep the impression that she knew what she was doing.

"Oh. Well." Looking down at his shoes, Tarush nodded. "You're right." Looking back up, he smiled. "I'm so silly. You're so smart. I don't know what I was thinking."

Feeling truly sorry for Tarush, Saanjh patted his hand. "Calm down Tarush. You really need to relax."

"You're right. It's just that there are two more days left and no one seems to be serious." Looking around, he saw one perfect example of what he was talking about. Pointing at a group, Tarush said, "See look at those hooligans. I told them to find good Punjabi songs for the bhangra final, Gujurati songs for the dandiya and the garba, and Kathak music for the Bharat Natyam competition. What are they doing? Throwing cd covers at each other. Such unreliable people."

"The barbarians," Saanjh agreed with a shrug.

Sighing, Tarush smiled at Saanjh and apologized. "I didn't mean to sound so harsh."

"Don't worry Tarush. Now go tell those people to get serious. You don't worry about the decorations. Go on, run along," Saanjh ushered.

With a final smile, Tarush jogged over to the entertainment group and started howling.

hey i was just wondering...if you guys had to put Abhas, Ishan, Zahir, and Tarush, in order...what order would they be in?

Edited by neelam8 - 12 March 2005 at 6:04pm

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
my order would be ishan, tarush, abhas, zahir!!! Smile

good job though!!!keep going!!!
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
oo i wud put it like: ishan, abhas, tarush, and zahir.. but we dont realli noe nething about zahir.. except dat hes 2 shy 2 tell this girl dat he likes her.. and dat hes nice.. lol.. nice part.. and btw tarush is so demanding! lol i dont like dat kind of nature.. but he does seem hot lol LOL
bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 13 March 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged

i hope we get the festival post on sunday, the posts are toooo short.

well anyways, i can't remember who zahir is, but i would put ishan first and then abhas then....

i'm waiting for sun neelam- plz don't let me down.

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgirl88

<span><span><span>oo
i wud put it like: ishan, abhas, tarush, and zahir.. but we dont realli
noe nething about zahir.. except dat hes 2 shy 2 tell this girl dat he
likes her.. and dat hes nice.. lol.. nice part.. and btw tarush is so
demanding! lol i dont like dat kind of nature.. but he does seem hot
lol LOL
</span>
</span></span>

he is demanding cuz he is so tensed out....wouldnt u be asking people to do the things if the show is in 2 days? the person in charge have to give orders to get the things done on time...am i wrong?   Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top