Anupallavi 21 - 25 Nov Updates Pg 1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday - intha RR kathai perung kathaiyaa irukku !!!

Update by eljay - Monday, Nov 21, 2011:

This is going to be brief - I have a ton of cooking to do!

Varadhan tells Bhaskar that MK suspects him, so be careful or else both you and I will be in trouble.  Varadhan suggests that B makes friends with RR, apologizes, and then have him killed in Bangalore.

Pallavi not able to sleep, goes and sits outside, mom joins her, gives the usual lecture about accepting life and not fighting it, tells her to forget about Anu knowing the truth, but to concentrate on getting the marriage between Shree and Karthik fixed.

Pallavi meets a josiyar in the temple, who says the time has come for the marriage and then the family problems will also be solved.  He gives a date also for the engagement - next Wednesday (okay, maybe we will have only another two or three weeks of this drama - let us hope).  She sees Gayatri, and tells her about her decision.  Gayatri is worried because of its possible effect on Anu.  Pallavi says Shree will have the job of telling RR, and this engagement will be done in secret so Anu won't come to know about it. 

Prem and Adhi going somewhere, see Nivedha.  Adhi tries to make up with Nivedha, she gets angry, Prem tries to intervene, they gang up against him, he gets out, Adhi and Nivedha do their konjing and go off together.

Pallavi, Gayatri and Meenakshi have a joint conference in the temple - Pallavi's voice has changed - she tells M about her decision to do the engagement next Wednesday in secret. 

Gayatri discussing this at home.  Shree is surprised to hear that she has the job of telling RR about it.

Thodarum ...

Updates by Eljay

Update for Tues, Nov 22, 2011:

Brief again!

Karthi is surprised at his mother's decision, thinks she is planning something to take revenge on RR.  He tells Shree to talk to his father and not to let Anu know.  Shree agrees.

RR asks Sundu if there are any problems with Bhaskar.  He says none, but Ganesh feels he may be waiting to pounce.  Varadan comes in, Narayanan calls, he talks to RR and RR says V is okay.  

Shree comes in with her brother, tells RR about the engagement.  Varadhan is eavesdropping and hears Shree saying that Anu must not know about it.  RR is not keen, but Ganesh and Sundu talk him into agreeing.  

Paati in her house, she is worried about Shree and Karthi's marriage, thinks she won't be attending the marriage.  Shree comes there, tells Paati about it and wonders how this will be done without Anu's knowledge.  

Pallavi's house - tells Karthi to call Shree.  Shree comes there, and tells Pallavi that RR has agreed to the engagement.  Pallavi is back to her old voice, and picks a date to buy the engagement sari.  The date is fixed for next Sunday.

Varadhan at Bhaskar's house, gives him the news about Karthi's engagement, and Anu not knowing about it.  Bhaskar is not interested in ruining RR's family, only his business.  

RR comes home, tells Nivedha, Santhosh and Manju about Karthi's engagement.  He tells them about the engagement and marriage being done without Anu's knowledge.  Nivedha takes the phone from Santhosh to call Karthi, he is not in his room, Pallavi picks up the phone.

Thodarum ...

Update by Eclat

Updates by Eljay

Okay, folks, cool is nowhere to be seen - why am I surprised?  How long did I expect anyone to put up with this show?  The ones who are still here really need to have their heads examined - and that includes me - why are they inflicting this punishment on themselves?  They must be gluttons for punishment.

I am doing both Thursday and Friday's updates here.

Update for Thursday, Nov 24, 2011:

Anu tells Karthi not to go to "foreign", he says that is not so, Nivedha was joking, she wants to know what the function is, and Karthi evades the issue, saying Nivedha wanted to know when the engagement would be held.

Santhosh goes to see MK.  He is worried because Bhaskar called RR and said something to make RR upset.  He wants to go and warn MK, but MK says it won't help, action is the only thing that will work.  Santhosh is worried.  VVK comes there.  He has come to invite MK for his engagement, wants to know why Santhosh is there.  Santhosh comes up with some story, VVK doesn't believe, MK tells him but VVK says not to do any adi-thadi.  He says to leave it to RR, but to watch Bhaskar.

Karthi, Shree and her brother - Karthi is worried about how to invite Paati because she won't go to Palli's house.  Shreenath says the function will be at Shree's house, so she can come.  Karthi is happy.  

MK goes to see Sundu and tells him about his doubts about Varadhan.  Sundu says that Varadhan was there when Shree came to the office to tell RR about the engagement.  Varadhan comes there right then, denies everything, says Priya must have talked about it in college.  MK tells Varadhan that he won't be alive if he finds out otherwise.  He threatens to call Narayanan, and Varadhan agrees to warn Bhaskar.

Priya and Manju on the scooter, Balaji stops them, talks of how much he loves Priya.  Manju warns him, he tells her not to interfere, tells Priya he will live with her, or they will die together.  

Varadhan tells Bhaskar about MK telling him not to interfere.  Bhaskar gets angry with him and says he will not change his mind once he decides to do something.  Just then, Balaji comes in and tells his dad about Priya and how she gave him a slap.  Bhaskar is furious.

Shree and her parents - they are talking about the saree selection and who is to go for that.  

Thodarum ...

will come back and do the Friday update also.  I need a break from this nutty family for now.

Update for Friday, Nov 25, 2011:

Thatha reappears in Pallavi's house.  Pallavi tells Karthi to call his dad and ask him to come to the store where they usually buy their clothes (so they buy at the same store?  I go to different stores, depending on my mood).  Karthi calls RR, conveys the message, then thatha talks to RR, asks about Anu and says he wants to see Anu.  Afterwards, Pallavi wants to confirm if RR will come, if he does not come, she says she will be very angry.  She says she called him so that the girl's family will not think badly about them.

Nivedha calls Shree, teases her, and Shree invites her to come to select the sari.  Idiot, doesn't she realize that Pallavi will be there?  

Pallavi's car draws up at the store.  RR is not there.  Shree's people are already there.  Pallavi is furious that RR is late and she is not happy about Nivedha being there.  

Balaji and friends are drinking tea.  Balaji tells his friends about Priya slapping him and says he plans to take revenge - how?  She is going to be kidnapped on the day of her brother's engagement.  All this is being overheard by someone who is standing at the same tea stall and drinking tea.  Balaji outlines the whole plan, how he and his buddies will go out of town earlier and she will be kidnapped by one of their guys.  His friends are reluctant to go with him on this.  

Bhaskar comes there, wants to know why Balaji hasn't gone to college.  Dad assures him that he will take care of Priya and RR's family.  The guy who was at the tea stall leaves on his bicycle (must be MK's guy).

Pallavi's mother and Gayathri suggest going into the store and looking at the saris, they go inside and see RR there.  It seems he has already been there for 20 minutes, Pallavi looks a little ashamed.  Once inside, Pallavi says something about men not knowing how to select saris and Nivedha says RR always selects the saris for her mother, making Pallavi twice as mad.  Nivedha is also feeling bad, RR tells her to be careful when she says something, not make things worse for him.  Finally, Shree picks up a sari after getting silent approval from Nivedha.  Nivedha also picks two saris, one for her mom and one for her Periamma.  Pallavi agrees to the engagement being done at Shree's house.

Thodarum ...

Edited by eclat - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Folks, Roja is not well.  I will post Monday as well as Tuesday after I watch both episodes.  Thanks for understanding.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay for taking care for last week.