Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I used to dress up like Sai Baba
 Divya Pal, TNN | Nov 20, 2011, 12.41PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Rupali Ganguly|Parvarrish|Kuch Khatti Kuch Mitthi

Rupa Ganguly

Rupali Ganguly tells us why she thinks her parents had a tough time handling her as a kid
 Actor Rupali Ganguly may be essaying the role of an understanding mother in Sony Television's new show "Parvarrish - Kuch Khatti Kuch Mitthi", but when she shares funny and somewhat weird instances from her life, we are bound to wonder if her mother had to be extra understanding or strict to ensure Rupali stayed on the right track.

"There was a phase when I thought I was Sai Baba. Since my father was a filmmaker a lot of his friends from the industry would drop in at our place. And to see a kid clad in dad's oversized kurta and mom's dupatta used to make a headgear was expected to be funny. I mean I can't imagine what they would have thought of me then. My dad always thought I was a genius. I think what he meant in reality was that I wasn't a normal kid. Unlike dad, my mother would hit with jhaadu, chappal to ensure I was well behaved all the time. At times, I really feel that my mother and father had a difficult parenthood."

Check out Stars Homepage

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.fire_gunnycsweetieRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: I used to dress up like Saibaba-Rupali" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rupali.

Goldie

.Rupali.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
She thought she was sai baba..LOL 

fire_gun

IF-Sizzlerz

fire_gun

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
rupali... the genius one Smile

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
aw love rupali
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.