Kriyaansh FF-YOung Love NOTE(pg 150)

Posted: 12 years ago

Join me on Fb
😊

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dil-Dosti-DanceD3ians/150166601740638
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SulTana-SuZi/290095207691855

Hey D3ians...this is my first ever FF on Kriyaansh..I aint a gud Writer..😛so Forgve mY mistakes😃
This Ones a college based love story..so the title of dis FF goes as YOUNG LOVE..😳❤️
HIt D Like button..if u luvd it
😊

Part 1 Credit goes 2 Arshiya🤗

❤️❤️
❤️YOUNG LOVE❤️❤️❤️

KRIYA: 21yrs old..she lives in mumbai with her parents nd her younger sister..belongs to a traditional family..kriya is vry friendly, Frank, obedient daughter cum mischievious😃..shez studying B.COM final year..Kriya has nvr fallen in love..no bf..no crush...

Kriya's father(RAJEEV): Bank manager and a very strict person..Hates love stories..😡 And he alwayz sees 2 it that his daughters dont go in such things😔

Kriya's mother(PADMA): Housewife..Yet a freindly mother..Very supportive..😃But She hates love too..Puranae khayalat😡

Kriya's sister(NEEDHI): Studying in 12th.. Very studious..And a nani ma type..Umar se zyada batein karti Hai😆😆but very cute...😳

Kriya's friend(NEHA/Niharika): Childhood frei
nd, classmate and neighbour😃..Very Sweet n caring..and a Drama queen😆😆

REY: 22yrs old..doin his MBA..lives in mumbai..With his mother..😊 rey lost his father wen he was 16yrs old..rey Loved his father a lot..He was like his best buddy...He used to share everything with him..Rey is multi talented Guy..He s excellent at studies..Gud at dance..and he sings well too😃but d day he lst his father..he lost his happiness..He stopped dancing..He took care of his mother very well...and helped his mom in his fathers business...rey is always busy wid his own work he never cares what's goin around..rey has only one Close freind Vicky..
😊 and rey is very famous guy in college because of his great looks..Every gal dreams 2 date him😳bt rey nvr fell in love wid anyone yet..😊 He dont even give a luk 2 any gal😊

REY's mother(SUNITA): MD of SI( Singhania industries)
Singhania industries ws strtd by rey's father..aftr his death..sunita handles der family business.. Sunita is a awesum lady..beautiful... Nd Very professional..😃 She loves her son a lot...She is Too Filmy Type.Very sweet mom.😊

REY's friend(VICKY): Classmate cum close freind..With great sense of humour😃😃Poora Pagal... V can Call him joker..Very Gud luking...Awsum Character😉
Hope u all like it...😊😊😊

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 1:

Kriya has break from her classes..nd walking in d corridor wid neha..nd tlkng ovr d phone wid needhi..
Kriya: Mai ajaongi needhi..sath me shopping chlte hai
Needhi: Accha didi..
Nd while kriya was tlkng ovr phne..walkng towrds her was rey..nd den neha pulls kriya nd tels hr..
Neha: kriya..kriya..dekh
Kriya doesnt care..nd den she hangs phone nd turns around nd wen she turns her legs get twisted nd shez gonna slip..so she catches rey's hand..wid his hand support she stands up..bt her cell phnes falls down..bt kriya dint notice dt..as rey n kriya wer luking in eachother eyes deeply..nd den neha pulls kriya hand..nd den kriyaansh break their eyelock..bt stil rey cant stop seeing kriya..den kriya walks away frm thr..nd den rey sees down nd blushes..den he sees her cell fallen down..he goes running behind her..
Rey: hello..hello..(he shouts as he dnt knw her name)
then kriya turns back nd points her finger towards herself nd asks rey..
Kriya: me???
Rey tels U..
Den she stops nd aks wt hpnd..he gives her cel to..nd den she tells thnx nd walks frm thr..bt neha stil standing thr nd watching rey..(coz shez nvr seen rey so closely yet)
Kriya: chal neha chalte..nd she pulls her n goes
Rey while goin to his class smiles..nd strts thinkin..whz she??(thinking abt kriya)
Den rey turns back to see kriya..as he turns even kriya turns back to see rey..dey both luk at eachother wid a smile..nd enters their classrooms...
This ws the first tym rey n kriya saw eachother..?:)

If U want Me to PM.. add Me in Ur buddy list...😊😊
Edited by _CrazySuzi_ - 12 years ago
its awesome... pm me wen u update n dont be a lazy updater otherwise i'll kill u
Interesting😊Plz continue writing n do PM me when u update
dis is SUPERB nd AWSUM strt😃👍🏼...LUVD it😳...especially d ending wid dem turning and looking at each other awww😍
nd lyk d character sketch u gave wow Kriya has a sis dats interesting😳😃
dis is really AMAZING👏...really luvd it...plzz update soon cnt wait to read more😳😃
nd thnx for d pm😳
loved it...plzz pm mee..:) <3
hiey itsss awesome plzzz do pm me next time u update it
IT WAS AWESOME...PLZ CONTINUE SOON AND PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE NEXT WITHOUT FAIL..CAN'T WAIT YAAR...

awesome.

plz pm me when u update