Page 2 Page 152

_CrazySuzi_

_CrazySuzi_

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Join me on Fb
Smile

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dil-Dosti-DanceD3ians/150166601740638
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SulTana-SuZi/290095207691855

Hey D3ians...this is my first ever FF on Kriyaansh..I aint a gud Writer..Tongueso Forgve mY mistakesBig smile
This Ones a college based love story..so the title of dis FF goes as YOUNG LOVE..EmbarrassedHeart
HIt D Like button..if u luvd it
Smile

Part 1 Credit goes 2 ArshiyaHug

HeartHeart
HeartYOUNG LOVEHeartHeartHeart

KRIYA: 21yrs old..she lives in mumbai with her parents nd her younger sister..belongs to a traditional family..kriya is vry friendly, Frank, obedient daughter cum mischieviousBig smile..shez studying B.COM final year..Kriya has nvr fallen in love..no bf..no crush...

Kriya's father(RAJEEV): Bank manager and a very strict person..Hates love stories..Angry And he alwayz sees 2 it that his daughters dont go in such thingsUnhappy

Kriya's mother(PADMA): Housewife..Yet a freindly mother..Very supportive..Big smileBut She hates love too..Puranae khayalatAngry

Kriya's sister(NEEDHI): Studying in 12th.. Very studious..And a nani ma type..Umar se zyada batein karti HaiLOLLOLbut very cute...Embarrassed

Kriya's friend(NEHA/Niharika): Childhood frei
nd, classmate and neighbourBig smile..Very Sweet n caring..and a Drama queenLOLLOL

REY: 22yrs old..doin his MBA..lives in mumbai..With his mother..Smile rey lost his father wen he was 16yrs old..rey Loved his father a lot..He was like his best buddy...He used to share everything with him..Rey is multi talented Guy..He s excellent at studies..Gud at dance..and he sings well tooBig smilebut d day he lst his father..he lost his happiness..He stopped dancing..He took care of his mother very well...and helped his mom in his fathers business...rey is always busy wid his own work he never cares what's goin around..rey has only one Close freind Vicky..
Smile and rey is very famous guy in college because of his great looks..Every gal dreams 2 date himEmbarrassedbt rey nvr fell in love wid anyone yet..Smile He dont even give a luk 2 any galSmile

REY's mother(SUNITA): MD of SI( Singhania industries)
Singhania industries ws strtd by rey's father..aftr his death..sunita handles der family business.. Sunita is a awesum lady..beautiful... Nd Very professional..Big smile She loves her son a lot...She is Too Filmy Type.Very sweet mom.Smile

REY's friend(VICKY): Classmate cum close freind..With great sense of humourBig smileBig smilePoora Pagal... V can Call him joker..Very Gud luking...Awsum CharacterWink
Hope u all like it...SmileSmileSmile

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 1:

Kriya has break from her classes..nd walking in d corridor wid neha..nd tlkng ovr d phone wid needhi..
Kriya: Mai ajaongi needhi..sath me shopping chlte hai
Needhi: Accha didi..
Nd while kriya was tlkng ovr phne..walkng towrds her was rey..nd den neha pulls kriya nd tels hr..
Neha: kriya..kriya..dekh
Kriya doesnt care..nd den she hangs phone nd turns around nd wen she turns her legs get twisted nd shez gonna slip..so she catches rey's hand..wid his hand support she stands up..bt her cell phnes falls down..bt kriya dint notice dt..as rey n kriya wer luking in eachother eyes deeply..nd den neha pulls kriya hand..nd den kriyaansh break their eyelock..bt stil rey cant stop seeing kriya..den kriya walks away frm thr..nd den rey sees down nd blushes..den he sees her cell fallen down..he goes running behind her..
Rey: hello..hello..(he shouts as he dnt knw her name)
then kriya turns back nd points her finger towards herself nd asks rey..
Kriya: me???
Rey tels U..
Den she stops nd aks wt hpnd..he gives her cel to..nd den she tells thnx nd walks frm thr..bt neha stil standing thr nd watching rey..(coz shez nvr seen rey so closely yet)
Kriya: chal neha chalte..nd she pulls her n goes
Rey while goin to his class smiles..nd strts thinkin..whz she??(thinking abt kriya)
Den rey turns back to see kriya..as he turns even kriya turns back to see rey..dey both luk at eachother wid a smile..nd enters their classrooms...
This ws the first tym rey n kriya saw eachother..?:)

If U want Me to PM.. add Me in Ur buddy list...SmileSmile

Edited by _CrazySuzi_ - 15 February 2012 at 3:22am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoorjheeelharshini94kria_rox45Prachi_12varshitha.h.nPriyaAroraandsgeeta.allerisha.danceparigyavermaAKSHATA3110Suppi_4_uKarunyandreamisha65suchitrabeheraKriyanshOnlyVirManandJeeVikillerbinnystar942cute4u_22dmgfanA1_Shabru_keetha...Miss_wannabepinkypanrocks-CheekuBeetch-Anyaa_012sweetapple2995love_arshatish18namylovkriyanshKriyanshKriYansh_Pam_Monu_Pinkpearlyzona_maliksujana9sukanyaayogini64HR-DMG4life--Shukti--Amti4uKanchi..kvarsha..nams..SugarCubesluv_arshasun-naaaaaaaaasweetshineMahak SinhacrazyskyKriYaansh960anjali22CrazyGirl.21SaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyaansh FF-YOung Love NOTE(pg 150)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
its awesome... pm me wen u update n dont be a lazy updater otherwise i'll kill u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_CrazySuzi_

suchitrabehera

suchitrabehera

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Rey kriya no fight dats nice

_CrazySuzi_

KriYansh_Pam

IF-Dazzler

KriYansh_Pam

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
InterestingSmilePlz continue writing n do PM me when u update

_CrazySuzi_

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
interesting pm me wen u update
nyc job

_CrazySuzi_

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
dis is SUPERB nd AWSUM strtBig smileThumbs Up...LUVD itEmbarrassed...especially d ending wid dem turning and looking at each other awwwDay Dreaming
nd lyk d character sketch u gave wow Kriya has a sis dats interestingEmbarrassedBig smile
dis is really AMAZINGClap...really luvd it...plzz update soon cnt wait to read moreEmbarrassedBig smile
nd thnx for d pmEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_CrazySuzi_namylovkriyansh..Rish..

prrk86

IF-Dazzler

prrk86

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
ClapThumbs Up

_CrazySuzi_

StolenKiss.

IF-Dazzler