Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Looking forward to it

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swaaty

swaaty

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Good cast, seems to be a good plot, and if its going to be a simple, loving, beautiful sweet +  sour drama of these families only, I am going to love it. I am quite hopeful about this series, and please do not add any negativity, villain activities in this series, beg you please. I hope this series becomes a positive, thoughtful and an inspiring drama. The aspiring parents like us would really like to learn something out of it. I hope it will have a  good guide for parents and mix of all the contents like   better ways of  upbringing, how to handle the adolescents, common mistakes done by parents sometimes, etc, etc. CVs I really have quite high hopes from this Daily-soap, please keep it simple and beautiful, please do not complicate it like the other daily soaps. Wishing you all the best. Smile

Edited by swaaty - 21 November 2011 at 2:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.Roopal_ArDiSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Looking forward to it" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rupali.

Goldie

.Rupali.

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaaty

Good cast, seems to be a good plot, and if its going to be a simple, loving, beautiful sweet +  sour drama of these families only, I am going to love it. I am quite hopeful about this series, and please do not add any negativity, villain activities in this series, beg you please. I hope this series becomes a positive, thoughtful and an inspiring drama. The aspiring parents like us would really like to learn something out of it. I hope it will have a  good guide for parents and mix of all the contents like   better ways to upbringing, how to the adolescents, common mistakes done by parents sometimes, etc, etc. CVs I really have quite high hopes from this Daily-soap, please keep it simple and beautiful, please do not complicate it like the other daily soaps. Wishing you all the best. Smile

Ditto...

But i m pretty sure they wont complicate it...
From the promos it seems to be a light-hearted show...
And with the wonderful cast...the show seems to be having all its cards right at the moment...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaatySamraat_92

swaaty

swaaty

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Yeah true buddy, if it is so, I am going to love it, :)) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.Samraat_92

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
welcome swaaty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaaty

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Looking forward to watching this serial. Seems to be a  light hearted show, good cast;
depicting everyday joys and problems which  parents face when bringing up their children, and children face when parents become over protective. 
Nice tug of war between them.. Would be definitely interesting to watch..

Samraat_92

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
really looking forward to it and the story seems so close to reality...so glad to see Shweta back...surely she along with the rest will rock...

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.