Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Saas Bahu Saazish
Jashn-E-Hafta

There was one tiny miny segment of Arjun in SBS Jashn-E-Hafta.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmh07j_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-21st-november-2011-pt1_shortfilms
^^^time 11.14 - 12.41

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmh1d5_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-21st-november-2011-pt1_shortfilms
^^^10.16-11.02
The segment starts with Dolly Bindra ki hassi where SBS reporter says she should also teach Hitler Didi to smile too. Kyunki unhein hasne ki alergy hai. Lekin dengi kaise, Mayank ke ex-Nupur yani present Hitler didi ko Hitler giri dikhane se fursat mile tab tho woh iss party mein ayengi" And they say so Mayank had to come alone for the party.

He said he has attended 3 parteis by nowShockedShockedShocked. First Daabey mein gaya tha. Phir Pool Party mein and then he said another place which i think is OrisErmm(not sure) and then to SBS Party finally to do some Saazish.ROFL

Ohkay people who missed the Party were in Gabbar ke HIT LIST! So they get punished for not attending. And this list had Khushi aka Sanaya and Hitler Didi Rati Pandey  in it.

Sanaya was with Barun and apologized for not coming. Sanaya said they know why and how she missed it as she wasnt in town and Barun too said he wasnt there.

Edited by -Preeti- - 21 November 2011 at 4:43am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzyarjun.mayankmayur4evrArjun4everhbkumarMizhisajanloverAnushamoon.rivera little faithC_O_O_Lprerna_agrawalwell-wisher-Gunners-DhanakZ--softyy--Mystique...Mitali...Bhawna_artiarti_17LuvArTi4ever--jiya--sumonetolubraj_ms_nasha-Samira-mayur_eternalAuroni.92-Pri.RP-soniasharmin89..-Ayesshhaa-..-RageOfAngelz--PD-.Nabi.fend--Annu4MayUr--samratrocksMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-OnepoundChicJ.LO--Sanchu--SwirledDreams--WHATEVER--...EhSaas...Sunshine Girl.PINK.annie07Payal-15Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun/Rati/Sanaya in SBS Jash-E-Hafta{21st Nov 11}" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
yes i saw it
seems tht rati has not cum to the party

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
I was coming to post the same...u beat me to it Preeti di :P 
He looked incredibly handsome in that Black attire man...<333 !!Heart The slicked back gelled Mayankish look...!!!
 LOL-d SBS ppl were like inki -co-star yaani Nupur ko Hitler banne se fursat nahi mili toh aa nahi payi n isliye humare Mayank ko akele hi aana padha.. Embarrassed Day Dreaming Ah..they DO pair them up then.:)) 

n yaa ..He was like i have been partying a lot these days ...:D 

Edited by -Debzyy- - 21 November 2011 at 2:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anju011Mystiqueraj_ms_nasha-Pri.RP--SupriyaluvsMN-Payal-15.SA.

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I saw thatBig smile

and he also said that he had been to 3 parties before coming to this oneLOL

and he looked so HANDSOME and smiled his charming smileEmbarrassed

and the voice over said "Party mein Mayank toh aaye lekin bina Nupur ke saath...ab HItler Didi ko hitlergiri dikhane se fursat mile tab woh woh aayein Mayank ke saath " or something on those lines...and they also showed Rati's pics from Hitler Didi along wid Arjun's entry...and it completely made my day...Day DreamingHeartEmbarrassed

Thanks for the topic Preeti DiBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiquesumonetolub-SupriyaluvsMN--RageOfAngelz-SwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

I was coming to post the same...u beat me to it Preeti di :P 
He looked incredibly handsome in that Black attire man...<333 !!Heart The slicked back gelled Mayankish look...!!!
 LOL-d SBS ppl were like inki -co-star yaani Nupur ko Hitler banne se fursat nahi mili toh aa nahi payi n isliye humare Mayank ko akele hi aana padha.. Embarrassed Day Dreaming Ah..they DO pair them up then.:)) 

n yaa ..He was like i have been partying a lot these days ...:D 
I know Debz...SBS ko short term memory loss ho gaya hai kya...why did they now think that Arti shud attend parties togetherStern SmileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RageOfAngelz-

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Yaa Payal...:P and when they showed the two together,i merged the scenes of them LOL LOL..<333 !!!Heart
Is it me or was he REALLY looking more  Handsome..? :DBlushing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update yaar.OMG..Arjun ,after so many days plz someone post the link also.want to see it.Big smile

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

Yaa Payal...:P and when they showed the two together,i merged the scenes of them LOL LOL..<333 !!!Heart
Is it me or was he REALLY looking more  Handsome..? :DBlushing 

I knowDay Dreaming
and its not u its ArjunStern SmileLOL He did look really  more handsomeEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top