India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

preview for oct 12th.. (Page 2)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Armaan still thinks that Purab is like him and is lying about his love for Jassi in order to get Gulmohar.  Well I think first he got a major jatka when Purab helped Gulmohar get the contract.  He's going to get another jatka when he finds out about the wedding b/c he'll probably realize that Purab has true love for Jassi---can't wait to see ASS's face!!

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 11 October 2004 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum Jab32Big smile....and smishaClapClap....short but sweet

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Armaan is not worried about jassi getting married. He is more worried about Kohinoor being handed over to purab, he is well aware of purab's power & status. We should not forget that armaan has a purabophobia.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I think from now on the story writers have to cook up something huge to get purab out of the scene (which i hope will not happen). Otherwise no one is going to accept armaan with jassi.
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 8:14am | IP Logged

hell, no woman on earth would complain if she had a Purab Mehra fawning over her. Rich, goodlooking and incredibly sensitive. Please. Thats a fantasy package. Plus he has the power to buy and sell any number of people and or organizations at the drop of a hat.

Seriously, looking at Purab do you think he is the type of guy to be so crass as to fart infront of a woman, dig his nose, adjust himself (ahem!!) or leave the toilet seat up ? He walks with Jassi, holds out her chair and opens the doors for her. Gets into the car after he sees her seated. Now I know chivalry is usually fleeting and only present during the initial stages of courtship.. but his character seems to indicate that he is well-mannered and courteous through and through. And it totally helps that he is easy on the eyes and has deep pockets !!! Wink

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:14am | IP Logged
 well said fresh airClapClapClap
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

I think from now on the story writers have to cook up something huge to get purab out of the scene (which i hope will not happen). Otherwise no one is going to accept armaan with jassi.

I don't think that is the plan anyways. I think Jassi has moved on from her infatuation. They way she smiled and was shying for the proposal...she has left arman dreams long back and moved on...

I dont think she will look back and go back to arman know...that seems like not happening. Jassi and Purab make a good match and I think that is what will be shown (hopefully)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FreshAir

Seriously, looking at Purab do you think he is the type of guy to be so crass as to fart infront of a woman, dig his nose, adjust himself (ahem!!) or leave the toilet seat up ?

ewwwwwwwwww, i hope not!!! hehehe FreshAir, nice descriptions there Wink 

Go to top