India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Dementor Attack

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Dementors - a character from HP, is shown to be worst of all boggarts. It sucks the happy memory from our minds and leave us totally unhappy. The dementor kiss being worse of allll!!I really like Jo's creativity and observation, as Dementor as a symbol to all those ppl\things we see or feel around  which makes us feel sad,depressed, and unhappy for a long time till a powerful optimistic thoght comes to us. These Dementor charactor may fit in our lives by taking in considerartion all those moments which reminded you of your past unhappy times. So since there is a soln " Expecto Patronum" and it works with a really powerful happy memory..what would be your Memory, along with the spell to repel any dementor around you?

Expecto Patronum-

Memory- Being independent as a CA, and Making a new start .......shifting to a new home, with my mom and sis.

(This hasnt happened, but this future dream works on me, and removes all by sad feelings, and i get back to work optimisticly) 

alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged
my happy memory according to me is when i was five and my dad had recovered from a very fatal accident...
i was soooo happy to see him and especially when he called me first after gaining consiousness...

Edited by alia - 12 March 2005 at 11:18am
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged
my happy memory is the time when my sis was born
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top