India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

All the excitement

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Hey everybody. i am at work right now and i can't seem to concentrate b/c i 've been thinking about all the excitement that went on when i was fast alseep ( i wanted to stay up.. but i had to get up early to come to work, can't seem to function without sleep). i am so happy that Ashish took some time out and actually visited this forum and answered questions. It's just too bad i missed himCryCry. I just jope that he read my birthday wish for him.  i wanted to post the entire song i dedicated to him.. but couldn't due to some computer illiteracy on my part.

Ashish if you find some time please visit us again (espicially all your overseas fans). i know that Nishani and I will be thrilled if you could visit us again. what do you guys think?

Thank you so much

Edited by Bhavi - 12 March 2005 at 3:28pm

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
come on where are all the unlucky ladies (including me).. don't you want him back.. i wanted to start a petition if you will. .to bring our man back with this post. i know he has time constraints and i do understand.  but you don't understand.. TD does not come on today (saturday) and it seems so empty without it Tongue.  hope to hear from someone..please don't tell me that i am the only unlucky one here. that would be so dissapointing.

Edited by Bhavi - 12 March 2005 at 4:01pm
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Bhavi my dear friend do not feel bad, I missed all the excitement with the B'day boy bash , did hastily try to log in at 4.AM  but was unlucky to catch hold of our star , Left work at 5.30 Am and returned after 12 hrs of work 1st and then attending a conference Cry during which my concentration level was a lot to be desired. Well guess what I do first think after returning, logging in and reading about the excitement and buzz around, you know what after reading you will feel you were a part of the forum at that time , hey this is our huge loving family and we have another family member whom we are so glad to have and will sure be hearing and reading about him, what touched me most was Ashish warm wishes he send for our dear friend Lata. It made us realize he is very human, humble and down to earth, just as Dee has mentioned. Now I am sure success will not change him. He will remain

Tumhara , hamara, humsab Ka Ashish

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Hey lilly, finally i heard from someone.. i am so glad that you feel the same way i do about this forum ( just like a family)... the last line of your post very cute and creative.. I Love ITEmbarrassed
lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

You are most  welcome Bhavi. Yes you all are family, before this forum , I was very cynical about web posting and never attempted to do, but after reading Disha's and Lata's  excellent update and there warm personality, and then all the forum members made me feel that they are a part, though we haven't met anybody , you have that feeling that you can connect, to all the member's. Every member in this forum with there witty and excellent updates had made me so addicted to TD, that my day seems to begin with TD and end with TD forum ( And I always thought that how can people spend hours in the net hey they waste so much time, but you know Bhavi now I feel that this is so worth it and it is just like you connect to your family and share your life's experience besides sharing  the updates

Cheers to TD forum

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! Group hug, everybody!!! Group hug!!!

-DKaddict

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks Becky we all need it, we are a happy familyLOLJadu KE Jappi  ( miracle hug) loved it in munna BHAI MBBS

The woods are lovely dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go before I sleep.
And miles to go before I sleep.

jaddu ki jappi

lilly

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 12 March 2005 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
OHHHH so sweet!!!!!!!!!!! lilly whatever you just said before Dkaddict's response.. i completely feel that way. I am addicted to this forum. my family gets irritated that everytime i get online.. it 's always to read all the posts and chat with you wonderful girls. i swear all of you are like my new set of girlfriends. all my other friends don't watch any indian TV so i can't really talk to them about TD or Ashish ( DK).. i don't think can understand this obsession of mine. i am obseesed with this forum, TD and DK with a capital O.
love you girls  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index